FORTY-SIX 🌸

Jordan and I slept in the next morning, and when I checked my phone I saw that Zara texted to tell us that they went to the beach and to grab breakfast, so we were all alone when we woke up at 10:38.

I rolled over and saw him laying on his back, checking his phone.

Man I missed waking up to him like this. His scent, his warmth and comfort. I laid my head on his bicep and he looked away from his phone and in my direction. He smiled and rolled over to place a couple kisses on my head.

We were both naked under the covers because of all the fun we had last night after we got back from the bar, and I could feel Jordan's morning wood as he pressed up against me. It only made me feel for more of him but I tried to ignore it as effectively as I possibly could.

"Jordan." My smile dropped abruptly as I remembered something that I wanted to ask him about since the night Jerminny had the baby.

The girl that had stopped me in the hospital to ask me if I was Jordan's girl.

"Wassup?"

"Who's Iyana?"

He immediately kissed his teeth and rubbed his hand over his face. I could tell he wanted to ask me why I was asking, but being the smart man that he was, he opted out.

"This chick I used to kick it wit' a while ago." He said simply.

"Oh. Cuz I don't know her and she talked to me when she saw me. I just remembered." I said innocently.

"How she know you?"

"Sir who you askin'?" I asked, because I had the same question for him. I ain't even know any of the girls he fucked with aside from pushy ass Chanel who made herself known. We slowly let go of the subject and started talking about other things that weren't really important, just random stuff.

Being without him made me realize how much I wanted to be around him, and being with him made me notice how much of myself I am in his presence.

I was so ready to get back with him, because honestly we were doing everything we would do in a relationship. We just didn't have the title.

"What you scrunching yo nose like that for?" Jordan asked me looking as my thoughts had me making faces for what seemed like no reason. He flicked nose and then interlocked his hand with mine. I just shook my head in response.

He remained silent, just looking from my eyes to my lips as he stroked my hand with his thumb. "I hope you know I mean every single word I say to you D. I regret makin' you cry, makin' you hate me. And I understand how you feel, but I want you to know that I miss not being able to touch you like this." He said out of nowhere. "I love you and my baby girl wit' everything in me mama. And ima make it right."

"I don't doubt it." I said honestly. "And I love you just as much, and I miss you just as bad."

"I can't wait to meet our baby girl Delilah." He said trying to hide his excitement as he rubbed on my bulging belly. I cheesed at the thought of Jordan being a daddy to somebody other than myself. "What you wanna do today?"

"Spend time with you." I said softly, shifting to rest my head on his chest. I felt him nod and he moved his hand to wrap around my shoulders, playing with my hair.

"Let's go get something to eat." He proposed and I nodded but protested.

"Can I just have some penis first?"

"Damn Delilah I gotta talk to yo doctor. Is this normal?" He asked me and I laughed. I didn't wanna kiss him because morning breath, so I kissed on his neck while I wrapped my little hand around his member under the sheets. Immediately I began stroking him, and I heard a grunt leave his lips. Not long after did he turn me over, propping me in a backshot position.