N I N E

S A T U R D A Y

D e l i l a h . M o n t e z 🥀

When I woke up, oddly I felt relaxed. I say oddly because the only emotion I ever really feel when I wake up on mornings, is annoyed.

I remembered everything about last night, so I wasn't really shook when I adjusted my position and realized the sun was shining directly above my head through the window in the roof.

I was still clad in my dress from last night, but had a white sheet covering my body, as well as Jordan's heavy arm tossed over my torso. But I didn't really mind it. He shifted slightly in his sleep, and I turned around to look at him.

His plump, pink lips, even plumper and pinker than usual. His long eyelashes lay still, and his nose flared slightly as he breathed. I wanted to get up, but I didn't want to wake him with my movements. So I opted to stay where I was, tracing a tattoo on his forearm.

I'm so glad Jordan stopped me from doing anything more last night. Part of me had no idea what I was doing, and the other part of me didn't care.

I honestly wouldn't have stopped if he hasn't stopped me, and I'd be regretting everything this morning.

But i think that entire situation speaks for itself. The fact that I've never trusted anyone to the point where I'd completely erase all memory of the sexual trauma I'd had, and also the fact that Jordan stopped himself, probably knowing how I would be affected if anything went down.

That's definitely something rare. There are a lot of niggas I know that wouldn't let that opportunity pass.

"Get up." I said, shaking his shoulders. He finally groaned after a couple seconds, and his eyes opened, landing on me immediately. "Can you take me home to get some clothes so I could go shower at your house?" I asked in a rushed tone. "Good morning." I added because I forgot to greet him.

He chuckled and buried his head in the crook of my neck, "Good morning. Why you wanna shower at my house?"

"Because I'm not ready to go home yet." I admitted.

"Aight you can come over, but I got some business to handle so ima have to leave you for a bit." He said and I nodded.

He looked at me and a small smirk played on his lips as he came closer to me and pecked my lips three times before rolling over to the other side of his bed and picking up his phone from the bedside table.

I got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom while adjusting my dress which had ridden up my thighs. There was a packaged toothbrush on the sink, so after tying up my hair I used it to brush my teeth. I washed my face and headed back outside.

"You wanna eat something?" Jordan asked me and I shook my head. "Aight we'll get something on the way."

"I said I'm good."

"I don't care." He said shrugging. "Let's go." He said, getting up and throwing on a plain white t shirt and some basketball shorts.

He tossed me one of the jerseys, and without hesitation, I walked back into the bathroom and threw the shirt on. It smelled like him. Invictus and peppermint.