TWENTY-THREE 🌸

D e l i l a h . M o n t e z 🥀

S U N D A Y

I laid in my bed, my mind running wild. I had so many things to think about, primarily the visit with my mother today.

Jordan and I made up, partially, but I was still a little upset over the situation so we haven't been talking a whole lot, but I needed to talk to him regarding this. I picked up my phone and dialed him. He picked up on the first ring.

"Baby."

"Jordan... I don't wanna go." I whined. My voice was raspy and dry because I'd cried most of this weekend, barely sleeping.

"Why not? What's wrong?" He asked me and I shrugged as if he could see. "Are you nervous?"

"Yeah." I croaked. "Who wouldn't be?"

"Relax ma. You've got this... ima be with you. But you gotta go aight? Let's just get it over with. If you don't like it you don't gotta keep in contact with her even though I'm sure that's what she'd want, but still man, you gotta go see her." He said to me and I sighed.

"I'll be ready by nine." I hung up the phone and dragged myself out of bed. The first thing I did was walk over to the mirror to look at my figure. In the past three weeks, after the whole kidnapping scene, I'd gained a bit of weight. Obviously due to the good food I'd been eating, and not because of Jordan, seeing that he only put it down a couple nights ago.

Speaking of which, had me fiending for more. I don't know why I thought the man was all talk, he really did his thing boy.

I ignored the thoughts and hopped into the shower. A lot of things were going through my head. I planned the entire meeting in my head like a crazy person, I hoped it went like I'd hoped for it to. I had a lot to say to her.

When I got out of the shower, Jordan was sitting in my bed, talking on his phone. He was always on his shit, but I didn't make a big deal of it because I knew the type of "work" he did, and when he wasn't with his men physically he needed to be in constant contact with them.

I walked over to him, my towel still wrapped around my wet body, and sat in his lap my man always looked so damn good. Even when I was mad at him I couldn't help but lust over him.

He wore a burgundy and white baseball jersey, black skinny jeans and some white filas with a blue sole and burgundy stripe across it.

I leaned into him a bit as he finished up on the phone with what sounded like Matthew

I leaned into him a bit as he finished up on the phone with what sounded like Matthew. "Aight man, I'll see you later tonight. Safe bro." He hung up at the same time that I pressed my lips to his semi tattooed neck.