FIFTY-TWO 🌸

My thoughts were all over the place as I gripped onto the counter in the bathroom, with my legs propped up. Jordan was leaned over me, pounding himself roughly into me. I couldn't moan his name enough as I felt him deep inside me.

I didn't know how he managed to be so passionate yet aggressive at the same time. His pace began slowing down and I looked up at him, wondering why the hell.

He smirked and prodded me to turn over, so I did. He bent me over the countertop and entered me again. His hand this time was rested on the back of my neck and he rhythmically stroked me, sending me crazy for real. After a couple more minutes of that, we finished together. Jordan leaned into me and kissed the back of my neck and my back before slipping out of me. "Jordan you gon fuck around and get me pregnant again."

"And what?"

"And I'll throw myself down some stairs." I said to him. He kissed his teeth and smacked my ass hard, making me yelp.

"I just missed you." He shrugged and I kissed my teeth, sitting on the toilet to pee while he entered the shower.

This man hasn't been leaving me alone since we had sex the first time after our lil date, and I wasn't complaining.

When I was done peeing I got in with him. "I missed you too daddy." I smirked and placed a deep kiss on his lips. "I wanna go to work today."

"Aight. You can take the car, I'll watch mama." He pecked me once more and I nodded, proceeding to take my shower.

When I was done, I got dressed in a plain orange tee, distressed jeans and my orange crocs to match. It had been a minute since I'd been to the store on my own, or anywhere alone for that matter, so I wanted to do that today.

I kissed Jordan and Cleo both before heading out.

Jordan.

I laid on the couch, tryna keep up with the game while patting Cleo to put her ass back to sleep. As soon as Delilah left, she woke up. I thought she was a daddy's girl and I kept teasing D about it but I can see where I was wrong about that.

I missed the better half off the game due to her crying. She finally calmed down, but was just laying on my chest wide awake in silence while she sucked on her pacifier. "You mean as hell, just like yo mom." I mumbled to her as if she could respond to me.

"I wonder if she'll be mad at me if I took you out." I asked under my breath, and pulled out my phone to text D.

Sender: Wassup, how's your day goin?

Delilah: Its fine, the store's busyyy today I'm so happy I came lol

Sender: Damn so you making money to spoil me and Cleo huh?

Delilah: Kmt. Where is she?

Sender: She's layin here hyperventilating after she done cried for 2 straight hours... i'm bout to go to the store tho you need anything?

Immediately my phone started ringing and her name popped up, "Wassup ma?"

"You're taking her out?"

"Yeah I just gotta get some stuff at Walmart right quick, we won't be too long." I explained, "You worried?"

"No. Just don't forget to walk with her stuff. And call me when you get back home."

"Alright mama. I love you aight."

"Love you too." I got up with Cleo and changed her diaper and put her in a pink Nike onesie. I remained in my white tee and black Adidas tracks and socks, putting on my Nike slides on my feet. I strapped her safely in the carseat and got in.