TWENTY-FIVE 🌸

I kept a grip on Delilah's neck as I allowed my tongue to roam her mouth. She moaned and whined as I plunged into her from below.

She bounced up and down, with the little energy that she retained, matching my rhythm. "Cum for daddy." I whispered against her neck, and she did just that after a couple more seconds. Her legs were shaking but she remained in place. "I'm about to cum mama." I warned her, but she ignored me and continued bouncing.

"Delilah..." I pried, but she didn't seem to care, which drove me crazy in a good and bad way.

We were using protection, but the way I saw it, you could never really be too careful with this shit. So always pulled out before I came, even in the condom. But this girl didn't wanna mmget off me. That's why I don't be letting her ass get on top last. I groaned and released in the condom, and when I did, she moved off of me.

I got up and disposed of the condom before heading back to the bed with D. She was laid up with one of my t shirts on, her eyes shut.

"You gon make me put a kid in you." I said to her, laying next to her.

She chuckled tiredly, "What's so bad about that?" She asked and I laughed. "What time you going to the airport?"

"I gotta get there for midnight. What time yo party is?"

"It starts at 10." She sighed, "Go make me something to eat. I'm hungry."

"I'm yo servant now?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes with a smile.

I loved seeing her all tired and worn out because of me. All that attitude she had yesterday and today was taken care of. She couldn't even hold herself up and I loved it.

And she had that shit that would hook a nigga if I wasn't already.

I leaned in and kissed her, after doing so and putting on a pair of pants I went downstairs to get her something to eat.

"Yo sister been callin' my phone man." I heard Jayden speak up behind me when I was almost downstairs. "Asking for you and shit, like you don't got a phone of your own."

"Man you know Jerminy don't fuck with me like that since I killed that nigga Mark." I mumbled the name of my sister's son's father.

"Yeah but it must be sum' if she asking bout you. You should give her a call." He followed me straight into the kitchen and stood behind me as I put together a burger for Delilah.

"I'll think about it. But why you up under me like this man?"

"I know she don't got yo was slavin' down here." Jayden laughed and slapped my back, "Damn bro. She got that pot of gold coochie huh?"

I turned around and sent him a flat look. I don't even want another nigga thinking about her. Not even my brother. His smile dropped and he lifted his hands in surrender.

"You know I'm playin' dawg. But she got you ain't it? You soft soft?"

"I ain't soft soft, but that's my baby."

He started screaming in the kitchen like a little ass girl and I couldn't help but bust out laughing.

"That's my dawg!"

We finished having a discussion down there and then I went back upstairs to take the food to Delilah.

What's that saying again? After joy comes sorrow? God damn.

Before I could fully step foot into my bedroom, I was hit in the chest by a red shoe. The one Delilah wore earlier today.

"What the f--" I groaned as I rubbed my chest.