11: Make Up

Cha Eunwoo's POV

Being a new staff at an emerging corporate company like L.K.C Corporation always brought me excitement and fear at the same time. Every morning when I wake up for work, I will be excited to face the new day and to get through all the challenges in working at the company. At the same time, fear occupied my mind too as one of the senior staff told me that it is tough to work in this company.

Even if I have been accepted as their staff and has been given the position Junior Marketing Executive here, I still need to pass the 6-months probation period before I get the position as a permanent. So, I treated every day of my working day as a test and I have to excel it with flying colours.

As the new day starts, I will make sure I go to work as early as I can because I need to maintain the good first impression they got from me since the first day. I cannot be late especially when it is the first day of the week. I cannot be late on Monday.

"Hold the door, please!", I heard someone shouting so I extended my hand on the elevator door that was closing.

I could not get to the button panel as it was on the opposite side where a man wearing a headphones was standing at. I bet he did not hear the shout as he did not touch the button panel at all. When I managed to hold the door, I felt my hand being touched from outside and I slowly saw two people entered the elevator.

"Hi, Eunwoo-ssi.", I looked at them and slightly tilted my head after recognising them.

"Hi. Good morning, Dahyun-ssi, Doyeon-ssi.", I replied as they stood next to me.

"Ah, Eunwoo oppa. You're so early today.", Doyeon said to me.

I silently smiled as I was a bit startled by the way she addressed me. Plus, we were in the elevator with some other staff behind us.

"Yah, Doyeon! What did you call him?", I heard Dahyun whispered to her sister that was standing close beside me.

"Oppa.."

"Excuse us.", a staff behind us said so we gave way to them to go out.

"Yah, Doyeon! Don't just call Eunwoo-ssi as you like. He might be uncomfortable with it.", Dahyun told right after the elevator closed.

It seemed like only the three of us were left inside right now.

"No, I don't think so. Right, Eunwoo oppa? You're okay if I call you oppa, right?", Doyeon asked me with a big smile formed on her face.

"Ah..yeah..", I answered. "But...it'd be much proper if you just call me Eunwoo-ssi like your sister. Furthermore, you two are the chairman's daughters. It would be weird if other people hear you call me oppa.", I added.

"I told you!", Dahyun slightly pushed Doyeon and she hit me on my arm. "Ah, Eunwoo-ssi! I'm sorry.", Dahyun said while patting my arm.

I slowly pulled away and luckily the elevator opened at the floor where I work at.

"Excuse me, Dahyun-ssi, Doyeon-ssi.", I said before stepping out from the elevator.

As I walked away, I could hear them bickering inside the elevator.

"Look at you making Eunwoo oppa uncomfortable!"

"Me? You were the one who made him like that."

"Huh? How? By calling him oppa? He said he's fine with it."

"But it's improper."

"To you. You're just an adopted daughter of Kim Daehan. Of course you feel it's improper."

"Kim Doyeon, you're really asking for it!"

I shook head at how loud they sounded even inside the elevator. Luckily there was nobody nobody the hallway near the elevator or everyone else could hear them too.