15: Well Planned

Cha Eunwoo's POV

"So, where do you plan to go tomorrow?", I asked as I sat down on the sofa of my living room.

"Mmm....when do you want to go out? From morning or at lunchtime?", Chaeyoung asked me back as I heard a familiar noise in the background.

I smiled as I realized we were watching the same show at this hour.

"If you're okay, I'm planning to watch a movie with you. I'm planning that we go out before lunch and have lunch first before we watch the movie. What do you think?", she told me as I listened carefully to her.

"Mhmm...", I responded before laughing at the funny variety show I am watching on the TV.

"Eunu? Are you laughing?", I stopped abruptly at her question. "You're not laughing at what I said, right?", she added.

I shook my head, "No. I'm watching Runningman right now. Aren't you watching it too?"

"Oh...yeah."

"You didn't laugh at what Kwangsoo did?", I asked as I turned down the volume of the TV.

"I...am talking to you. I'm not focused on Runningman actually.", Chaeyoung replied at the other end.

"I see."

"So, what do you think? Want to watch a movie with me?", Chaeyoung asked.

I thought about it for a while before agreeing, "Then, we hang out at the mall."

"Yeah, is it okay with you, Eunwoo?", she replied.

I nodded as I confirmed it, "I'm good with it. So, what time should I meet you at the mall?"

"Oh, I'll pick you up at 11.30. Is that okay?", Chaeyoung asked me.

"Hmm, what if we just meet at the mall instead?", I replied as I felt a bit uncomfortable with her having to pick me up from my home.

"No, I have a car so I'll pick you up. Plus, you said you just got your license, right? Maybe I can let you drive my car tomorrow.", she suggested.

I hummed for a long time to think before Chaeyoung stopped me from thinking further.

"I've made my decision. I'll pick you up at 11.30. I'm not accepting other suggestion, okay?", I chuckled at what she said.

"Okay, Chaeyoung. I'll follow it.", I told her.

"Good, so I'll see you tomorrow then?", she replied excitedly.

I smiled as if she is in front of me, "See you tomorrow."

💫

Park Chaeyoung's POV

As soon as I saw Eunwoo walking out of the apartment building, I went out of my car and waved at him until he reached me.

"Hey, Chae.", he waved back as he stood in front of me.

"Hi. Okay, the key's inside. The car is ready. You'll drive. Let's go.", I said as I pointed to the car, and then to him before I made a little run to the passenger seat.

I watched him smiling at me as I entered before I opened the door urging him to get in. He shook his head before he stepped in to the driver's seat beside me. I saw him taking a deep breath with eyes closed before releasing it which made me covered my mouth from laughing.

He turned to me as he touched the handbrake.

"Come on.", I tried to encourage him.