16: Sorry (Not Sorry)

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I was glad that I got to spend my weekend with the ones I love. Watching the movie with Eunwoo on Saturday, helping Lisa out to find a dress for her blind date on Sunday, and making time to maintain a good bonding with my father at home. Honestly, I missed all these activities since I started working at Jeon's Atelier.

Plus, with the every weekend dating plan with Jungkook, I surely have lesser time to spend with others around me. And talking about him, he had been so quiet the past three days whenever we met in the company building. He did not greet me first when we met and he has stopped saying those meaningless three words to me. I wonder why he changed.

Today is Thursday and I'm wondering if we will have a date this weekend. I wanted to ask but he seemed to be avoiding me.

"Hey, Jungkook.", I tried to talk to him in the elevator as we met in there on our way downstairs.

I waited for him to respond to me but he just stayed silent while putting on earphones to his ears.

"Jeon Jung..."

"Oh, come on. I can't be late.", he said as he looked at his watch.

I remained silent until we reached downstairs and watched him hurriedly walking out to the lobby. He seemed busy.

💫

Jeon Jungkook's POV

After the meeting that day, I went straight home as I knew I had no other important appointment in the evening. Even if I still got some work to do, I will just continue doing them at home since I have an office here to do them.

When I reached my condominium, I went straight to the bathroom to freshen up. While in the shower, I heard my phone ringing for a few times but I ignored it since I did not like people disturbing me when I am in the bathroom. Only after I am done and already put my clothes on, I checked my phone.

Chaeyoung: Hi, Jungkook. Can I see you for a while? At the stairs as usual.

Chaeyoung: Hey, I'm sorry I called you but I've told you I want to see you at the stairs. Are you in your office?

Chaeyoung: Or you're still out somewhere? I'll wait for another five minutes but if you don't respond back or come here, I'll go back downstairs.

I read the messages twice to see if Chaeyoung really wanted to see me and if she really said she waited for me.

"Wow! After you dated someone else, you came looking for me back?", I looked at the four missed calls from her with a smirk. "I'm sorry, Park Chaeyoung. I am not yet done sulking with you.", I put my phone to sleep ignoring it for the rest of the day.

💫

Kim Namjoon's POV

I was stalking Jungkook's father, Junghoon when he went to the cemetery this morning. I have expected him to come here since the date today is the woman's birthday. If before this I just waited outside the cemetery area, this time I followed inside but I tried my best to maintain a safe distance from being caught by him.

Now I know which Lee Jiah I am looking for and confirmed that she has a son.

"Cha Eunwoo, 25 years old.", I looked back at the short note I made in my phone. "25?", I found it odd because he is at the same age as Jungkook. How could his father made two women carry his children at the same time? It bothered me a little before I saw something that I did not expect to see at the cemetery.