27: Break

Jeon Jungkook's POV

Right after Chaeyoung left, I looked at Yeri who stood like a statue near the wall in front of my bedroom. I gritted my teeth as I walked up to her who was looking down to the ground. As I stood in front of her, I took a deep breath first to hold myself from lashing out at her again.

"Kim Yerim...listen to me clearly and understand each of my words that I'm going to say right now.", I began without looking at her face.

I knew she raised her head to look up at me but I made sure my eyes were looking elsewhere than her face.

"This time around, there's no more another chance. I'm breaking up with you for real, Kim Yerim.."

"No, Jungkook. You don't want that, no..", she grabbed my left hand but I pulled away.

"Yes, I want to break up with you. I'm done with all your lies and all your antics, Yeri. We're over. For real this time.", I said as nice as I can while looking at her teary eyes.

She shook her head several times as she cried. I told her to leave but she did not want to. She refused and tried to stop me to talk.

"Jungkook, you always forgive me whenever we fight. Don't do this to me, please!!", she begged as I walked to my room, ignoring her presence. "Jungkook, babe...please..", she stopped me by hugging me from the back but I tried my best to pull away from her.

"Yeri, if you don't let go, don't blame me if I get mad at you.", I said as I tried to pull her fingers away from touching me.

"I don't care! I won't let you go!"

"Let me go! I've had enough of your tricks, Yeri!!", my patience was really short for now and she should have just done what I asked earlier.

I could feel she flinched behind me before she removed her hands away from me. I turned around and glared at her angrily.

"Babe, what do you mean tricks? I have no..."

"Shut. Your. Filthy. Mouth."

She shook her head acting innocent with me, "What? You don't understand something, Yeri?"

"I...I.."

"I know you cheated on me.", I revealed before I took the photos I kept in the drawer next to the door of my room and then, I scattered them all in front of her.

Her eyes widened as she saw the photos taken secretly by Namjoon who I told to follow her before he went to Jeonju. I had been feeling weird of her change in attitude at the start of this year. She used to be clinging so much to me until I realized she changed just before I told her my father's plan to marry me off to Chaeyoung.

My suspicion grew after I told her about the plan. She was okay with it and told me to go on with it as long as I still love her in the end. I already knew who she was cheating on me with but I let her think I know nothing about it. I wanted to give her a chance. A last chance but she wasted it. She wasted it badly.

I was waiting for her to say she will explain but no, she chose to blame me instead.

"You made me do this, Jungkook. You were too busy with that Chaeyoung girl!", she pointed to the front door where Chaeyoung was last seen a few minutes ago.

I scoffed at it, "You cheated on me even before I know her! Don't you see? These photos, most of them are from before I know who Park Chaeyoung is. You've been with this American boy since he got back from there to continue his family's business here. You think I don't know that?"

She scoffed at me back, "He's Korean, Jungkook."

"Yes, I know! I'm just pissed off with you right now! Why...how...can you cry that we're breaking up? You're happy with him already. Just go to him. Just go to that Jaehyun you love!", I tore some of the photos before throwing them at her face.