14: Miss You

Park Chaeyoung's POV

"I love you, Chaeyoung!", I stomped my feet as I heard his voice from inside the elevator.

There were two other staff of Jeon's Atelier walking out to the same floor as me and they seemed shocked to hear Jungkook's voice earlier. I had to fake a smile at them as I passed them and tried to ignore what just happened. With a sigh, I flopped into my chair thinking of how unlucky I am to be working in the same building with that shameless fella.

"Chaeyoung?", I looked up to see Taehyung's head rested on the partition of our cubicles.

"Hmm.."

"Is it true what I heard?", he asked.

"About what?", I asked him back.

"About you and Jungkook.", I widened my eyes before I stood up.

Then, I moved forward to him making our faces closer before I whispered to him.

"What about me and him?", I asked Taehyung as he took a step back from the partition.

"About him being head over heels for you.", he replied in whisper too.

I let out a sigh of relief, "Good. You heard it right."

"I heard it right?", Taehyung asked.

I gave him a nod as I sat down on my chair again, "You're right about him falling in love with me and not the other way around."

"So, it's true he's in a one-sided love with you?", he asked and somehow, he was quite loud that I could hear gasp from other staff around us. "Ah...guys, mind your own business, please.", he said as he realized he was talking loudly in the office.

"Taehyung oppa?", I called him.

"Hmm?"

"Why they sounded surprised?", I asked him.

He asked me to come closer and he whispered to my ear, "It's very surprising that someone doesn't like a man like Jungkook back."

"What?", I questioned.

"He's the heir of JJ Corporation. Every single female staff here has a crush on him. Every single one of them can only dream that Jeon Jungkook will say I love you to them. Every single one of them will be so excited when Jeon Jungkook give his attention to them. So, it's surprising for them that you act the opposite with him.", Taehyung explained to me.

I nodded slowly to him, "Thanks for the information, oppa."

"Do you really not have even a bit feeling for him?", he asked as he rested his head on the partition again.

I looked at him and shook my head.

"Unbelievable.", he said.

"Believe it or not, he's not my type.", I replied with a smile trying to show him I am not affected by Jungkook like others do.

"Then, who's your type, Chaeyoung?", he asked while observing my face.

I chuckled before I told him to sit down and do his job. He tried again to ask about my type of guy but I resisted to answer it. Luckily our CEO came at the right time to stop him from keeping on pestering me. I shook my head and suppressed my laugh as Taehyung gave a disappointed look for not getting an answer from me.

💫

I was scrolling through my social media account when I saw a notification just came in. I clicked on it and saw Eunwoo updating his new profile photo on his account. I looked at the new profile photo and smiled as I saw that the photo is from our high school days where he wore his basketball attire for the photo.