Having the 'do you want kids' talk

~ Zarkon ~

Lately you noticed that Zarkon was acting really strange. He was more protective of you than normal, he put more fluffy blankets and pillows on his and your shared bed and he was always asking you if you were okay. By now, you knew all about Galra heat and how to deal with it, but that had already happened. So one night you decided to ask him about it.

"Zarkon, is something going on?" You asked him one night while you were laying in bed together.

"Why do you ask?" Zarkon asked you, trying not to seem nervous.

"Because of how you've been acting lately. I'm not complaining or anything, but I'm a little worried about you." You said, laying your head on his chest.

Zarkon quietly sighed, knowing that you knew something was up. He knew that he needed to tell you. You just laid there, waiting for him to say something.

"Y/n, I've been thinking a lot lately. We've been married for a while and I really want to have a kit with you." Zarkon said, hoping that you wouldn't be scared off.

"I- okay, I wasn't expecting that…" You said awkwardly.

"You don't want to have one with me…" Zarkon said in disappointment.

"I do, I really do. Zarkon, I'm fine with trying for a baby. I think I'm ready." You said, smiling a little at the thought.

"That's great. I promise to be there every step of the way. I can't wait to become a father." Zarkon said, quietly purring in happiness.

You leaned over a little to kiss your husband. Zarkon smiled as he kissed you. He couldn't wait to get started and hoped that he could easily knock you up as soon as possible.

        _________________________________

~ Alfor ~

At some point during your marriage you noticed that Alfor seemed a little sad. You knew that you weren't the problem, but something was bothering him. You had a feeling that you knew what it was, so one afternoon while you both were alone you decided to see if you were right.

"Alfor, are you alright? You've seemed sad lately." You said, sitting next to him on a couch in the private lounge.

"I'm sorry Y/n, I don't mean to seem sad. It's just… Y/n, I wish to have a baby with you. I don't want to force you into anything." Alfor said, pulling you into a hug.

"I had a feeling that you wanted kids. I would love to have a baby with you." You said, hugging him back.

"You have no idea how happy I am to hear that." Alfor said, softly kissing you.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and melted into the kiss. You knew that having a little bundle of joy around would be fun. Alfor couldn't wait to have a baby with you.

        _________________________________

~ Blaytz ~

As you laid in bed with Blaytz you could tell that something was on his mind. Whatever he was thinking about, you noticed that it seemed to be on his mind a lot.

"Y/n, have you ever wanted kids?" Blaytz suddenly asked you.

"I guess… I haven't really thought about it much." You said, a little surprised that he brought up the topic of having kids.

"I understand if you don't want to… I just really wanted to have a mini us running around." Blaytz said sadly.

You felt a pang of guilt in your heart at his words. Sure, being a mom was hard. But it was also worth it. Blaytz frowned, thinking that you didn't want kids.

"Well, if we're going to have kids we need to get started soon." You said, cuddling up to him more.

Blaytz smiled, happy that you did want to have kids with him. He passionately kissed you, making you moan a little. He couldn't wait to have a baby with you.

       _________________________________

~ Gyrgan ~

Each time you and Gyrgan went shopping you noticed that each time you both went past the baby clothes aisle he would look at the baby clothes. Not only that, but he would sometimes say how cute and tiny they were. You were starting to get suspicious, so you decided to ask him about it one evening during dinner.

"Gyrgan, why do you keep looking at the baby clothes each time we go shopping?" You asked him curiously.

"Because I can't help but wonder what our baby would look wearing them. That is if you want to have one with me." Gyrgan said, not sure what you would say.

You were silent for a moment, thinking about what he just said. Up until this point you hadn't thought about having kids. You knew that motherhood was hard, but it could be fun. Gyrgan was afraid that you didn't want to have kids with him.

"I think it would be nice to have a kid or two." You said, smiling up at him.

"You do? That's wonderful!" Gyrgan said happily.

You couldn't help but smile as he started talking about how wonderful it would be to have a baby around. You knew that he was going to be a good dad. Gyrgan was so happy that he wanted to start as soon as possible.

       _________________________________

~ Trigel ~

As time passed you noticed that Trigel kept trying to talk to you about something, but would get nervous and change the subject. You were clueless as to what she wanted to ask you. Whatever it was, it was serious. One evening while you both were cuddling together Trigel decided that she needed to ask you the question.

"Y/n, I've had something on my mind for a while now." Trigel said nervously.

"I know." You said, wondering what she wanted you to know.

"Y/n, you are the person that I love the most, but I'm ready to add an addition to our family." Trigel said, trying her best not to sound nervous.

"You are?" You asked her curiously.

"I am. I'm aware that we can't have a baby the natural way together." Trigel told you, feeling less nervous now that she told you what was on her mind.

"A baby? As in a baby? That actually sounds nice. Is there possibly a way to adopt? Or do you want one of our own?" You asked, not sure which way she wanted to do it.

"It would be nice to have one of our own. I'll start searching for a sperm donor soon. I'm so happy that you want to have a baby." Trigel said, kissing your forehead.

You smiled as you softly pressed your lips against hers. Trigel couldn't wait to finally have a baby with you. Finally, her wish that she made on the shooting star would come true.