Cutest parenting moment

~ Zarkon ~

One morning while you and Zarkon were helping your now seven year old Daughter, Gatrea, get ready for school, Zara really wanted a hug from her big sister. She kept following Gatrea around wherever she went, holding her arms out wide. Gatrea was running a little late due to accidentally waking up a little later than usual, so she was rushing around everywhere when she couldn't find her favorite pencil. Zara, who was three, didn't quite understand why her big sister was rushing around.

"Papa, where's my favorite pencil?" Gatrea asked her father curiously when she looked in her backpack, not seeing it.

"Were you not using it in your room yesterday afternoon?" Zarkon queried, looking down at his and your oldest daughter.

"Oh yeah… Thanks!" Gatrea said in realization before running to her bedroom.

"Don't forget to grab your notebook!" You reminded your daughter, putting her lunchbox next to her backpack, which was on the coffee table in the living room.

Zarkon picked up Zara, stopping her from following her older sister. Gatrea heard you, and grabbed her notebook along with her favorite pencil when she got to her bedroom. She also grabbed her favorite light purple hair clip off of her nightstand before running back to the living room. As soon as she returned, Zara whined and wiggled around in her father's arms, wanting to be put back on the floor.

"Can you please put my hair clip in, momma?" Gatrea asked you curiously, holding her hair clip out.

"Sure." You replied, taking the hair clip and putting it near the front left side near the top of her head.

"Gatrea!" Zara said loudly, holding her arms out while still attempting to escape her father's grasp.

You and Zarkon looked at each other before he put Zara back on the floor, who was happy to finally be placed back on her own feet. Gatrea quickly put her notebook and pencil in her backpack, making sure to zip it up all the way.

"By by Gatrea. I'm going to miss you!" Zara said as hugged her big sister, pouting a little.

"I'm going to miss you too, but I have to go with Dayak for my lessons. I'll see you later." Gatrea responded, hugging her little sister.

You felt a tear escape your right eye, so you wiped it away; you seriously disliked how your pregnancy hormones made you emotional. You were six months pregnant with another girl, so you got emotional during random times again. Although, it was cute how strong of a sibling bond Gatrea and Zara had. Dayak arrived right on time, so Gatrea and Zara stopped hugging each other. Gatrea waved goodbye to you, Zarkon and Zara after grabbing her lunchbox and her backpack before leaving with her Dayak.

        _________________________________

~ Alfor ~

One evening after dinner, you, Alfor, Lotarius and Fallara were hanging out in the living room as per usual. However, while a movie played on the tv, you, Alfor and Lotarius were sitting on the floor in front of Fallara. As his younger sister got older, Lotarius liked playing easy games with her. Fallara was nearly a year and a half years old and she was a fast learner as far as talking and walking went.

"Okay Fallara, who is your mommy?" You asked your daughter, smiling down at her.

"Mommy." Fallara answered, smiling as she pointed at you.

"Good job." You told Fallara in a happy tone, reaching down and lightly booping the tip of her cute little nose.

Fallara giggled, her smile widening as she reached for your hand. You let her hold your hand for a moment, allowing her to play with your fingers until she let you go. Alfor had a fond smile on his face as he looked at his and your adorable daughter.