When you find out that you're pregnant again

~ Zarkon ~

For the past week or so you felt as though something was 'off'. When your period hadn't come when it was supposed to and you felt queasy early in the morning, you decided to find out if you were pregnant or not. You and Zarkon had been intimate when Gatrea spent the night with her Dayak, so it wasn't like pregnancy wasn't a possibility. However, just to be sure, you went to visit Haggar while Zarkon was out having some father-daughter bonding time with Gatrea.

"What do the scans show?" You queried, sitting up on the examination table and pulling your shirt back down after Haggar scanned your lower abdomen.

"You're pregnant, my Empress; three weeks, to be exact. The kit seems to be in perfect health." Haggar answered, a soft smile on her face.

"That sounds about right. I'm glad that they're healthy." You commented, thinking for a moment.

Haggar saved the results on her holopad before putting it on one of the counters. She then proceeded to look through one of the drawers for a medication that would help ease any morning sickness that you experienced.

"This will help ease your morning sickness. Just put two drops in a glass of water when you feel ill." Haggar told you, offering out a bottle of liquid.

"Thank you." You said, thanking her as you took the bottle.

"It's my honor to serve you." Haggar said politely, helping you off of the examination table.

You felt a little dizzy as you were helped off of the table, but nothing too bad. You thanked Haggar again before leaving her office; you were glad that you visited her. With a husband like Zarkon, you knew that you would eventually get pregnant again. You couldn't wait to tell him that the two of you would be expecting another addition to your family. All you had to do now was tell him, and then you both would eventually tell Gatrea that she wasn't going to be an only child anymore.

        _________________________________

~ Alfor ~

You and Alfor wanted to have another baby, but every time you both tried, and you took a pregnancy test, they were all negative. You both decided to take a break for a while, but at some point you both couldn't resist being intimate with each other. You both weren't even trying for a baby, but one morning, you woke up sick to your stomach and almost didn't make it to the bathroom in time. Alfor was there to help you, thinking that you were only sick and decided to take care of Lotarius for the day so that you could rest. While Alfor and Lotarius were out doing something in the Kingdom, you took the opportunity to take an at home pregnancy test.

Like with most pregnancy tests, you had to go without drinking for a while before you could actually take it. Things got a little messy when you took it, but you easily cleaned up after putting the plastic cap back on the correct end of the test. Waiting for the five minutes felt like pure torture and you kept glancing down at your phone. Finally, when the timer on your phone rang, you turned it off and picked the pregnancy test up, taking a deep breath before looking at it.

"I can't believe it… I'm pregnant. I'm actually pregnant again." You whispered to yourself, a smile spreading across your face.

After months of trying, you finally, finally got pregnant again. You shed a few tears of pure happiness; you were going to have another baby and you couldn't wait to tell your husband. Alfor wanted another baby just as much as you did, so he was definitely going to be overjoyed when you told him that you were pregnant again. You had to think of a good way to tell him, but you had a fairly good idea of how you were going to do it. All you had to worry about was breaking the news to Lotarius, hoping that he would take it well.