27 | Alone Time

[ NO ONE'S POV ]

[ NO ONE'S POV ]

[ Art Credit to the rightful owner ]

[ if you can't tell, the other guy in the photo is Valt ]

╰┈➤Soft. Comfortable. Y/N slowly opened her eyes, blinking a couple of times to take in the sunlight. It was bright and early, or so she thought. But she had to admit, that was the best sleep she had in ages. Who knew Shu's guestroom bed was so comfy? Oh yeah, Shu. The albino's cooking was so good, Y/N was able to fall asleep the moment she snuggled under the covers. What time even was it? Y/N thought, lifting and turning her head to where the clock was. A white clock was ticking away on the nightstand. 4:00 pm... wait what?! Y/N jolted awake that instant, shaking her head violently. It's 4:00 pm already?! No wonder she had a good sleep, she way overslept! Of course, the (h/c) haired girl thought it was bright and early when it really wasn't. Why didn't Shu come in to wake me up? Was he even home? Y/N groaned and dragged her hands down her face, completely frustrated. There was little time before the national tournament, and she had to make every minute count. Oh yeah, the national tournament. The (h/c) haired girl was sure she would meet very strong trainers, sadly, Ren wasn't part of the tournament, signs ups were already closed long before he came back to Japan, so the girl was set on beating Shu again. Y/N was still wrapping her head around the team battles. She had beaten Shu, was it just luck? Or a flop? Now he knew the girl's new move, of course, he will try to study and analyze it, and knowing him, he will find a weakness. Even Y/N didn't see any weaknesses yet, since it was a brand new move, there were still lots of things Y/N will need to learn about before she can use it to its full potential. Her (e/c) orbs stared at the ground, her feet wiggling on the carpet. Maybe now is not the time to think about this, she needed to figure out where Shu is. Y/N pulled out her phone and opened her messages. Shu was the first person on the list. 

Walmart Lion King: [You] Hey Shu, why didn't you wake me up? [get it? because your bey's animal is a lion☜(゚ヮ゚☜) I suck at jokes lol ]

4:30 pm [30 minutes later]

Walmart Lion King: Shu??? Is something wrong? Are you training? Probably, so I won't bother you anymore. 

5:00 pm

Shoe (⌐■_■)🥿: Oh my god, I'm sorry I had my phone on silent. But yeah I was training. I didn't want to wake you up because you didn't need to. 

Shoe (⌐■_■)🥿: Actually, can you come to the bey park? I need to talk to you. Something happened with the beyclub members.