S1 FIANLE |Nationals, Sink or Swim?

[ SEASON 1 FINALE ]

[ SEASON 1 FINALE ]

Valt always talks to his bey, wonder if I should do that more often too. (Y/N) thought. It might give me a better shot at beating Lui. Images of what happened to Shu's bey repeated and replayed in her head. The (h/c) haired girl shook her head, trying to clear the memories from her head. Be confident. Just bring your best. You'll be fine. She assured herself. But (Y/N) continued to frown, staring down at Tsunami. 

Well whether I'm ready or not

Here I go..

"WELCOME BACK FOLKS!!" The familiar voice of the commentator rang through the entire stadium, followed by loud cheers and roars

"WELCOME BACK FOLKS!!" The familiar voice of the commentator rang through the entire stadium, followed by loud cheers and roars. "We are gathered today to witness the final match against LUI AND Y/N!! Will Lui come out on top once again? Or will the new storm stop him in his tracks???" Not far from center stage, Shu sat next to Valt, Honcho, and Daigo. On the other side of the stadium, sat the (H/c) haired girl's older brother, next to him was Xander, and Quon. Zac was in the crowd waving at his fans, everyone was here to watch the finals. 

Soon enough, the doors opened, and out walked the bladers. Y/AB's hands were shaking like crazy for some reason. What's happening? I managed to calm myself down earlier!!..Am I.. 

Scared?

She couldn't see straight, all the voices and cheers felt so far away, drowned by her own thoughts. Standing in front of her was Spryzen's destroyer, he had a smirk on his face, his sharp teeth showed through his smile. 

"Someone's trembling" Lui cackled, laughing like he just made a really funny joke. 

But Y/N didn't pay attention. She was silent, more silent than she usually is, struggling to even keep her balance. 

Beat him.

You have to.

Don't let him scare you.