2.12 | her new friends

------------------

------------------

"Y/N???" The albino's eyes went wide as he stood frozen in shock. They all awkwardly smiled at Shu at the same time. He paid no mind to the people she came with, he only had his eyes on her. He was surprised. shocked? excited? happy? who knows. "What are you doing here?"
"Ahem." Ren coughed, putting his hands on his hips while raising a brow. "We're here too ya know." Shu blinked for a couple of seconds before shaking his head as if he was waking himself up.
"o-oh yeah, hey Ren, and uhm-" The Ruby four waved their hands in greeting while smiling at the albino. "aren't you guys from DC Ruby?" Ryu shrugged. 
"long story short, we joined Y/N and Ren on BC Sol" He explained. "I'm Ryu, by the way, that's Allistor, Haru, and Alexis." The other three waved, giving nods of greeting. "You must be Shu Kurenai! We've heard good things about you." Shu blinked for a couple of seconds, scanning through the group. His eyes stopped on a certain blonde boy as his gaze became cold. 
"Free De La Hoya?" He muttered. "What is someone like you doing here?" Y/N smiled and placed a hand on his shoulder. 
"He's one of my childhood best friends! We reunited in BC Sol, isn't that great?" Shu's eyes went wide. 
"You... are on BC Sol now? And... You all are on one team?" The number 1 blader just nodded in response. "wow..." Shu averted his eyes from the rest of them. "Looks like I'll have quite the challenge." 
"We'll look forward to facing you in the world league!" Haru beamed jumping up and down excitedly. Y/N smiled and stuck out her hand and Shu took it. They shook hands while staring into each other's eyes. As soon as Shu noticed, he looked away quickly, hiding his red face.

Ren noticed, obviously, and wiggled his eyebrows while smirking. 
"Still at it I see"  he whispered. Shu shook his head quickly and changed the subject. 
"Sooooo why are you all here anyway?" He snatched the back of his neck. Before Y/N got a chance to answer Ren stepped in, thinking this was a perfect time. 
"We came here because Y/N wanted to visit you because she misses you" He had a smug face on. The (h/c) haired girl jumped and both Shu and her faces turned pink. Y/N pushed Ren and shook her head quickly.
"WHAT" the rest of the group (except Free) giggled. 
"T-Thanks" Shu laughed nervously, he didn't face them, because he was pretty flustered. 

"o-oh" Y/N stopped pushing Ren and faced Shu. "O-Of course." Alexis did Y/N a favor and changed the subject, that was awkward. She clapped her hands together happily. 
"We should do some training with these fellas!" She suggested. "Remember? They wanted to battle us." Shu blinked for a couple of seconds, then nodded. 
"I would also like to battle you guys" He stepped in."And I would love to battle you again." He turned his attention to Y/N, who brightened up.

"Sure!"
Then, the blonde boy next to her also stepped forward. 
"Want a rematch too?" He offered in a monotone voice. Y/N jerked her head towards her emotionless friend in surprise.
"YOU BET!" She beamed. 
"Alright, let's go downstairs." Shu nodded. The group agreed as they hurried down the stairs to the training area, where the members of the Raging Bulls were training and happily chatting away about their guests. They instantly noticed as the group and Shu walked downstairs because they hurried over. 
"Let me battle you, Ryu!"
"Can I battle Ren?"
"Y/N! I wanna fight you!" Shu sweatdropped. He sighed as he took Y/N by the wrist. 
"I called battling Y/N first" He explained, dragging her over to the nearest empty stadium. "It's been a while since we battled." Y/N laughed in amusement. 
"Shu! It's only been a couple of weeks at most!" 
"Yeah, a couple of weeks too many," Shu muttered as he brought out his bey. Spryzen. She remembered. But it looked different. 
"You upgraded your bey too?" Shu nodded, then tilted his head. 
"too?" He wondered. 
"Well, we all kind of got upgrades as well" Shu's mouth made an 'o' while attaching his bey onto his launcher. 
"How did you meet all of them anyway, I'm curious." The (h/c) haired blader thought for a moment. 
"well.. me and ren first arrived in Spain, we met them at like a beypark, then they told us they were looking for a new team, so we suggested they come with us to BC Sol, as for Free, that... is a long story." She snatched the back of her neck, laughing nervously. Shu raised a brow.
"You mean your reunion was bumpy?" 
"Sorta" She shrugged. "But we figured it out." 
"Oh, okay" He smiled. "It's nice to see you again, by the way." the (h/c) haired girl's mouth made an 'o' as her cheeks started to heat up. 
"O-Oh! You too!" She smiles. The albino kneeled down into his launching position. 
"Ready?" Y/N smirked as she did the same. 
"Ready to win, yes." 
"I won't be pulling any stops." He warned playfully. "I'll beat you, I've been working hard." 
"Well so have we, let's see who's hard work pays off more." 
"Ha! You're on!" The whole room had stopped training to watch their match. Free even stepped in as ref. The blonde raised his hand up. 
"Ready?" 
"Set!"
"3!"
"2!"
"1!"
"Let it rip!"

 "Ready?" "Set!""3!""2!""1!""Let it rip!"