2.13 RUBY FOUR: Allistor

so, we are back at square one

so, we are back at square one. Shu had won against Y/N three times. Y/N grew frustrated that she was back where she had started. She did get way stronger, but it seems like Shu has been working really hard too.
"Well, you tried at least...?" Ren sweatdropped, sitting next to the (h/c) haired girl who looked disappointed. He was trying to make her feel better as Shu was helping his teammates with something concerning their training. Y/N let out a loud sigh and set up, leaning back on the bench and watching the ceiling. 
"What am I doing wrong?" she wondered out loud. Allistor was leaning against a pillar not too far from where they were sitting, seems like he had overheard their conversation. 
"Well, maybe you need a new launch, a launch isn't good if you keep using it over and over again, too predictable." He didn't make eye contact with them, he was staring at his bey which was in his hands. "Take Ryu for example." He nods in the direction of his teammate, who was battling some raging bull members, he seemed to have a huge line of people wanting to battle him. "The reason those members despite how many times they watched him battle before it was their turn, they aren't able to predict what he does, " He paused as Ryu had beaten another member with a burst finish. "Is because he has a large variety of launches for different situations." They watch as the DC Ruby member smiles at another victory. "And your bey is special, it can change types and spin directions, correct? Not to mention being immune to absorption." Allistor turns his head to see Ren and Y/N both staring at him. The boy folds his arms and sighs. "That means you can have even more launches, that fit each type and spin direction." He continues to explain. "Ryu has three different launching styles, and he changes it up every time, you never know what he's gonna do." the former DC Ruby member laughs, staring up at the ceiling. "And yet he still has a hard time beating me." The boy looked down at his watch the check the time. "Eh, it's only 4:30, this place closes at 8." He thought for a moment and frowned. Finally, Allistor sighed and put his hands on his hips. "Look, you can maybe train with me until then, and I will teach you everything I know." He looks over at the (h/c) haired girl, whose (e/c) eyes went wide at his suggestion. "We can probably eat dinner late anyways." He muttered to himself, but Ren and Y/N heard. "Ren can come too" Allistor added. "So, what do you say?" Y/N thought for a moment. Hmmm, I could definitely use the training from Allistor, and then maybe I'll even ask Ryu to train with me, and Alexis and Haru too. But I came to spend time with Shu... She turns and looks at Shu who was helping a girl on his team with her form, she was giggling. She reminded Y/N was Akari. 

Her heart sank. 

Oh second thought, I'll go with Allistor. Y/N turns her gaze to the boy without a look back. 
"Yeah, let's do it." Her voice was quick. Ren noticed why, and he looked behind him at Shu as well. "Don't worry about it, they're teammates." She murmurs so Ren could hear. The black and white-haired boy frowned. 
"Really? Because I heard from people earlier when I was battling that they hang out a lot." Y/N's heart sank again
"Oh..." She whispered, staring at the ground. Maybe he really is over the bond they had back in Japan. Y/N wished he never moved to America, and they were all hanging out with their friends back in Japan. Allistor stared at them as they weren't moving. He blinked. Once, Twice. Finally, her teammate sighed and walked toward them. He places a hand on her shoulder and purposely, loudly, said;