CH 40

Author POV:

"What happened that night?"

"He..." The door opened revealing Jin, jk and Yoongi's eyes widened and they both got up immediately looking at Jin in shock

"How...is it true Jungkook?" Jin said

Instead of jungkook, yoongi spoke "Why, what happened?"

Jin looked at him and raised his brows "When did you came?"

Yoongi sighed in relief before rolling his eyes, he sat sat back on the couch comfortably "I don't even want to bother replying you"

"Aish, whatever" Jin said rolling his eyes "but what are you doing here, in our room?"

"Is Jungkook invisible in your eyes, can't you see him?" Yoongi said

"I can! See him! But-- what are you! Doing here?" Jin said giving a break in almost every word

"I was just talking with him, you may go out now If you don't have any important work" yoongi said

Jin stared at him with a disbelief look before speaking: "Why should I go out? I came here because I heard that you and taehyung had a fight about something and now he's whining telling me to put something in your mind but one thing that I can't understand is what did you guys fight for? He's not willing to tell me"

"Done? Now get out" yoongi said making Jin to glare at him but Ofcourse it's yoongi who am I kidding wth, he did not get affected by it "I was talking wth Jungkook, so I would be thankful to you if you would just go out"

Yoongi got up and pushed Jin out of the room and locked it afterwards "Aish! I can't believe this guy!" Jin let out in annoyance

While in the room, yoongi sat back next to jk and looked at him 

"When I was 20, we both Divorced and I came to Seoul then...I thought that I have nothing to do with Jimin other than that he's the father...of my daughter" jk stopped

Yoongi was shocked as hell! "you--...I mean you have a daughter...?" Jk nodded

"Some months later, after my arrival...Jimin came back as well to live with his family and then he started studying in the university i did by coincidence or I don't know if it was on purpose...

he apologized to me and did so many things so I would forgive him...he said that he just wants to be friends with me...it was foolish of me that I forgave him cause he still had feelings for me or I don't know what, he also knew that- all mafia shits and he didn't refused when Jin confessed to him and ran away because of me, now that he's back...

he have been threatening me that he'll tell Jin E everything and stupid things...I don't know what to do right now but jiwon, my daughter. She is going to come here, in Korea for a week...Jimin said that he won't say anything till then but I don't believe him at all..."

Yoongi gathered all of his thoughts and kept quiet for a moment and then looked at jk as he spoke: "I'll say...it's all Something that I didn't expected at all but...in my opinion, you should tell Jin everything"

"But how can I? I don't have much Courage to do that..." Jk said as he was on the verge of crying

"You just said that you don't believe Jimin, right? Just think about it once...what if Jimin tells Jin everything? Do you think that'll be better or if you'll tell him yourself? Jungkook...Jin will understand you, I am sure.

He won't suspect you, hate you, or something cause he loves you alot...if you'll trust him then, you know...trust is the thing that makes a relationship stronger...you must trust Jin. It's what's the best I am telling you! Hidding everything from him won't change anything that way you'll always only get hurt but if you tell him then you'll will be just temporary hurt.

If you lost his trust than it's impossible to regain it...don't do this jk, it will only come crashing at you. Think about it when you're alone, I know it will be hard but it will be better for your future but I am not good at comforting anyone but I'll be there for you, hm?"

With teary eyes, jk hugged yoongi "Thank you yoongi"

So what's your thoughts about yoongi now?🐇

Share your thoughts ❤️