- chapter 41-

Delilah Snape, Age 18, 1978
I found him again, I'm with him. I left school, found him. He waited for me. Lily and James finally decided to date each other! Remus and Sirius are still in denial, but give it time. Sev is still in love with Lily so only hates James more now. I've moved into a manor with Tom in Little Hangleton, not too far from Lily and James. However it's quite isolated and dark, just how he likes it. He's up too something, he's been planning something, but he's not letting me in on it, says it could break his focus. Lily and James are getting married next week, so I've just been planning for that. I'm almost jealous of them! It happened so quickly. I'm proud of her though.

I was pacing around our room rubbing my temples, muttering away to myself. Draco was just led on the bed reading a book, ignoring me, He was getting pretty good at doing that. " What am I going do, he is going to have protection, I don't want to kill anyone else, but what if I have too," I mumbled, half to myself half to Draco, hoping he would take some notice and help me out, but of course, he didn't. "DRACO."

He rolled his eyes and looked up from his book, " Im sorry but you have been pacing around this room talking to yourself for an hour, how am I suppose to know when you're talking to me." he groaned, slamming his book shut, swinging his legs over the side of the bed and patting the space next to him. I walked over and leant my head on his lap. " Do what you need to keep safe, that all I can ask."

I threw my hands over my face and let out a loud sigh when a thought suddenly popped into my head. " What's a Horcrux."

The blonde shook his head and furrowed his brows, " mThat is your main concern right now?" I gave him a small nod and he let another long sigh. "It is an object that had been defiled with dark magic, Horcruxes are created to achieve immortality by splitting a person's soul into separate pieces and almost embedding them into the object."

I screwed up my face, trying to figure out what he meant.

" I heard my dad talk about a Horcrux hidden in a vault the other day, do you have any idea?" I asked, just trying to make sense of all of my thoughts.

" Helga Huffleouffs cup in My aunt's vault, Y/n, why do you think nobody has ever managed to kill your dad before?" He replied. I shrugged my shoulders and he rubbed the bridge of his nose. " Darling your can be really dense, your dad is immortal, he has created a Horcrux."

" How do you know this." I managed to say, my voice laced with confusion.

" My aunt isn't exactly quiet and from what I have heard there are 8 in total, 7 are known and 1 isn't." his voice was in a low whisper like he wasn't supposed to know about this and didn't want anyone to hear. " Now go and look like you about to finish Potter so we can get ourselves out of this mess." He shoved me off his lap and laughed as I hit the floor.

" Thanks for that Sweetheart," I said sarcastically, pulling myself up and brushing off my dress. I had a strong feeling this was going to be pretty dangerous, I gave the blonde a long gentle kiss then took a step back. " If anything happens, just know I love you so much." I whipped my wand out of my pocket and disappeared into a cloud of black smoke.

The next moment, I was flying through electrical cables in the middle of a black cloud when I caught sight of Harry, or so I thought. I was surrounded by Harry's. A voice in my head began screaming at me, telling me to go to the safe house even though I wasn't sure where it was. I knew Harry spent the summer with the Weasley's so that was my best bet. I followed the general direction of all the Harry's and only one made it through all of the death eaters so I stayed on their tale. I followed them along a motorway when a spell came flying past me and hit Hagrid in the back of the head, leaving the potential Harry in charge of driving. I dropped back, trying to avoid the cars and buses coming towards me.