Chapter 31. Reward.

Mature! Jax is about to get his reward! (About time I know.)

We had all gone back home safely, and enjoyed a big dinner filled with laughter and poking fun at one another.

I did indeed have the feeling that everything was strangely calm, but I brushed it aside.

I had things to do-

Those things starting with a J, and ending with an x.

I knocked on Jax's door and smiled when I heard scrambling. The door opened and Jax smiled sheepishly. "November, what's up?" He leaned on the door, imitating his older brothers.

I smirked and ran my eyes up and down him. He gulped. "I can't come see you?"

Jax shrugged and looked at anything but me. "You usually sleep in Ryder's room."

I reached out and trailed a hand down his chest. "You aced your test."

He swallowed thickly. "Yeah," his voice cracked.

I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his ear. "I think it's time for that reward." He shuddered and let me easily push him inside his room.

In a matter of moments the door was locked and he was on his back in bed.

I slid on top of him easily and slid a hand up his shirt ever so slightly rubbing his side as I kissed his neck. "I'm going to take all of you Jax, every single inch."

A small groan was his answer as I nipped at his throat. "I think I'm going to give you four orgasms, sound nice?"

Jax looked at me startled. "F-four?"

I nodded and ran my nails along his chest. He stared up at me breathing hard. I lifted his shirt and stroked his stomach before dipping my lips down to one of his nipples.

He instantly gasped and jerked against me stunned at the sensation. I smiled and grabbed his hips tightly keeping him from moving.

I sucked each one swirling my tongue against his skin. Jax panted, his head thrown back, eyes squeezed closed tightly.

"Please," Jax moaned out. I lifted my head and dragged my lips along his cheek.

"Please what?" I teased holding a warm hand on his thigh. Jax bit down on his lip and let out a cry of distress as I rose off him.

I took my time stripping, and the sight of me naked made his eyes close slightly. He shuddered as I climbed over him once more.

I kissed his lips and took the button of his jeans between my fingers. "Oh." Jax breathed and relaxed slightly.

I pulled his jeans off pleased with the almost naked boy. I ran my eyes up him slowly, and he writhed in the bed feeling my eyes like a caress against his skin.

"Do you want me to touch you?" I asked running a finger along his thigh. Jax gasped for breath and lifted his hips towards me.

"Y-yes," he said easily and reached to pull me on top of him. I grabbed his arms with one hand, and slipping my hands into his boxers with the other.

Jax let out a sharp cry and jerked, almost seeming to sob as he came easily.

"So innocent Jax," I purred as he panted flushed with sweat. I held my lips just above his. "I'm going to ruin you." My sultry words had desire back in him in a flash, and he moaned softly.

I kissed my way down his chest and bit down on his hip gently preparing him for number two.

I pulled the remaining fabric off and took him in my mouth. Jax cried out sharply and grabbed my hair.

His hips twisted, and I cupped his hips as I swirled my tongue around his shaft. My teeth scraping him had his eyes rolling into the back of his head as he came.

It took me a moment to swallow, and I wiped my lips before sliding on top of him. "You made a bit of a mess, help clean up, would you?"

I kissed him, and Jax jumped at the taste of himself on my lips. I grabbed his two legs easily and pulled him inside me.

He was soft, but the moment he slid past my wetness he moaned and nearly sobbed into my shoulder.

"Vember-" His attempt at my name was ruined as real tears ran down his cheeks as he cried and clutched at me with his hands.

They slid up and down my body as I controlled our movements. "Like that Jax?" I clenched down on him, and his eyes went wide.

"I- oh, I -" Jax stuttered lips opening slightly as he came a third time. He went limp on the bed, and I smiled.

"I said four times..."

Jax looked at me. "November... I can't, no way."

I ran my thumb on his thigh, and made circles. Jax whimpered. "I can't,"

I kissed his cheek and held his cock in my hands kissing his neck as he turned hard in my palm. "This is torture." Jax told me shakily.

"You like it,"

I gently flipped him onto his back careful to continue touching him. I raised my free hand and gently slapped his butt.

Jax buried his face into the bed moaning, his back arching in pleasure. "Feel good baby?" I questioned slapping him a little harder.

He nodded and gasped for air and I made quick work of his erection.

After that, he fell asleep after a mumbled, "Love You."

I smiled and made my way into the bathroom cleaning up. I pulled on my clothes and entered the hallway. I gazed at Tyler, surprised to see him at this time of night.

"What's up?" I asked looking around.

I frowned and saw Colten behind him.  "What are you two up too?"

Tyler and Colten grinned. "Night carnival?"

I grinned. "Hell yeah."

A soft bark behind me made me notice Luca as well. "I'm sneaking out too."

I rubbed my hands together. "I'm so ready for this."

Tyler cackled. "Tonight is going to be a night to remember."

Colten raised a fist. "Let's go!"

"Woof!"