seven

Bucky's POV

A week.

It's been a week.

And all I can do is think about her.

I went like 80 years without sex. Granted, I was frozen for most of it, but still.

Maybe it's the hate sex thing.

Yeah, that's gotta be it. I'll just find someone else to do it with, someone who isn't a psycho killer. I hate like 99% of the population, how hard can it be to find someone else?

But I don't want to find anyone else. I just want to fuck her. It's literally killing me from the inside out. There's so many more things I want to try with her.

But she said one time. Never again. And I only wanted one time. She's crazy. I just had to try it. I had wanted her since that day we sparred and I choked her. I couldn't get it out of my mind. So, I just went in her room hoping to see if the sexual tension was the same for her.

And it was.

And now I can't stop thinking about it.

I need more.

Every time I pass her in the hallways the sexual tension slices me like a knife. I don't see her that much, though. I think she is asking JARVIS where I am again so she can avoid me.

Wait a minute.

"Hey JARVIS?"

"Yes, Mr. Barnes?"

"Can you block B from asking where I am?"

"Yes I can do that, sir."

"Next time she asks, tell her that I said that she can find out herself."

"Will do, sir."

Perfect. Now she can't avoid me. She'll have to see me in person and then maybe she'll want to do it again. I just need 1 more time. That's all. Then I'll be fine. I'll just make it last pretty long, do everything I want to do, and then that's it. Done forever. No more psycho killer sex.

It's lunchtime, so I think I'll go eat in the kitchen. Maybe she'll walk in there to get some food, too.

Not everything's about her bucky.

Yeah, yeah. Whatever.

I decided to make some pasta for lunch. I was down there probably 30 minutes when Natasha came down and started cooking. I didn't pay her any attention until I saw her leaving carrying 2 plates.

"Hey Nat, why do you have 2 of those?"

She stops. "Oh, ones for B. She wasn't feeling well and asked if I would get her some lunch whenever I came down to make myself something."

I stand up from my chair. "I'll help you carry it."

She smirks knowingly. "If you want to take it to her, just ask."

"What? No, I-"

"Bucky. I live in the room next to her. I'm here all the time. Walls aren't super thick."

I grab the back of my neck. "Oh."

She hands me a plate and waves me off then walks beside me to the elevator. "Secret's safe with me. I tried to convince her to do it after I saw you guys sparring. It was hot. I told her it would be fun, and from what I heard, it was."

I sigh. "I'm not understanding why I want to do it again so bad. I hate her. She's insane, she literally was a freelance assassin. I never planned on it in the first place, I'm the number one person who doesn't want her here. She's going to end up stabbing me at some point. It just doesn't make sense why I try all this time to make up for the things I did as the Winter Soldier, but then end up wanting to fuck the hell out of a bitch who kills for fun."