fifty-eight

hi sorry got drunk at a concert last night and forgot to update LOL I so apologize

also ^ that's her usual hairstyle in my brain but picture whatever you like <3

Beth's POV

A few hours later, my hair and makeup are done and my dress and shoes are on, but I can't find my jewelry. I've been looking around my room for 20 minutes looking for the little drawstring bag I keep my usual jewelry in.

When there's a knock at my door, I yell for them to come in, but there's no answer. I huff and walk over to the door, swinging it open

Bucky is standing there smiling at me.

With 12 roses in his hand.

And now I'm gonna cry.

My eyes started to water, so I reached my hands up to my eyes to wipe it carefully. "Damnit, you couldn't have done this before I did my makeup?"

He laughs and grabs me, pulling me out into the hallway a bit so he can wrap his arms around me. "Sorry, doll." He pulls away and holds the flowers out in front of me. "For you."

I smile and take them out of his hand, then wrap my arms around his neck and yank him to me, attaching our lips together. I pull away after a second, leaning back to look at him. "I forgot how hot you look dressed up."

He laughs. "Yeah well, had to dress up for your makeshift prom slash coming home party."

I laugh and pull him to me again, kissing him. I hear a camera click and spin my head around, seeing Natasha's arm sticking out of a crack in her door. "Nat!"

I hear her laugh behind the door. "Just let it happen, babe!" Her arm slicks back through the crack and her door shuts.

I roll my eyes and turn back to Bucky. "Will you help me? I can't find my jewelry."

He smiles at me before he takes a hand off of my waist, reaching into his pocket. Once his hand is in front of my face, I see that he's holding my jewelry pouch.

I gasp. "Where was it? I've been looking everywhere!"

He laughs. "You left it in my room a few weeks ago. I saw it while I was getting ready and figured you needed it."

I snatch it from his hand, lifting my hand up to his face, tapping his nose. "This is why I keep you around."

He scoffs. "Yeah, that's the reason."

I laugh a little and walk into my room while he follows. I dump the contents of the bag out onto my dresser, rifling through the jewelry. I pick up all the earrings first, sticking them in their correct holes. Then as I start to slip on my rings, I feel Bucky's arm brush past me and grab my necklace. His hands meet in front of me to grab either side of it, then move to clip it in the back. His hand runs down the length of my exposed back. "I like your hair, by the way."

I smile at him through the reflection of the mirror. "Thanks. I like yours, too."

He laughs. "I know you do. I kinda wish you hated it, it gets in my way."

I furrow my brows and spin around. "If you wanna cut it, then do it. Don't let me stand in your way."

He shakes his head. "It's just a bit annoying sometimes. I don't know if I'd give up the feeling of you pulling it."

I roll my eyes. "I'm glad that's your deciding factor."

He smiles and reaches behind me, grabbing the 2 remaining rings, slipping them on my fingers. "Can't help it."