sixty-three

GUYS I met the love of my life last night at WWE Monday night raw (don't ask lol) but didn't get his name so I'll never see him again HAHAHA how heartbreaking

he was a camera man and I think he works for WWE and not PNC so if anyone can find me a roster of those men I'll love you forever <3

Bucky's POV

"Alright, soldiers. Are we ready to pummel those whores into the ground?"

Everyone just sits there and stares at her. To be fair, she does kind of look like a maniac.

She huffs. "Okay, I need a little enthusiasm."

Nat pumps her fist. "Yeah we are!"

She smirks and nods once. "Thank you, Nat." She looks around. "Wait a minute. Where is my star pupil?"

Right then, Loki walks in the room. "I'm right here, darling. No worries."

She gives him a look. "I expected you to be on time. This is a free chance for you to do diabolical things."

He takes a seat beside me. "Yes. Well, I like to do my diabolical planning after 9 am."

She roll her eyes. "The other team is full of early risers. They've probably been planning since 6 am, we gotta get a move on." She turns to look at everyone. "Now, does every one have an idea of something they want to do?"

Nat raises her hand. "I have a few, actually. I need to go start them. May I be excused?"

She nods. "Yes, you may."

Bruce speaks up. "I'm not exactly sure of what I want to do. I'm not a diabolical plan maker like all of you, apparently."

She smirks at him. "No worries, I have one idea for you that will get all of them."

He raises a brow, clearly confused. Aren't we all? "Uh, like what?"

She smiles at him. "You'll see." She looks at the rest of us. "The rest of you can go, I need to talk to Bruce about our plan." She turns her eyes towards me. "Oh, and I need you to go to the store with me, if that's alright with you."

I nod. "I'll go get our keys."

Everyone stands and leaves except Bruce. As I'm walking out, I can just barely hear her talk. I think she said something about a milkshake, but I might be mistaken. Whatever it is, I don't want to know.

I head down to the foyer on the 1st floor to find our keys. There's a large safe that houses all of our car and bike keys and you can only get in by fingerprint. Stark says it's for safety purposes, but I really think it's because he knows we'll lose them. I grab out both of our sets and close it back, heading out to the garage.

I only have to wait about 5 minutes before she pops out of the elevator. I toss her keys to her and she catches them, smiling at me. "Thanks. Was kinda hoping you'd grab Tony's instead. One of our moves could've been fucking in his favorite car, but whatever."

I hum out a laugh. "You're insane. Plus, you don't have to move a car to fuck in it. We could do that anytime." I wink at her before sliding on my helmet and starting my bike.

We make it to the store 15 minutes later, parking near the front and hopping off. I grab her hand and entwine our fingers as we walk in. "What are we getting here? I just realized I never asked."

She smiles at me. "It's for my plan with Bruce. We need cups, ice cream, milk, and pointy straws you can stab through something. We might have to go to the boba place down the road for those, though."