thirty

fdoc ew but I moved all my things into my apartment so yay!! Thank you for 27k <3

Beth's POV

After getting lectured by Tony for another 10 minutes, I head back to the elevator.

"Hey JARVIS, is everyone still in the kitchen?"

"No, Miss."

Hm. "Where is Natasha?"

"She is in your room with Mr. Barnes and Captain Rogers."

If I had known I would only be going down one floor I wouldn't have waited for the elevator. Nevertheless, I press the 15th floor button anyways. It only takes a second for it to descend, so I'm in front of my bedroom door in less than a minute. I open my door and walk in, Bucky is on the bed and Nat and Steve are standing. "Sure, make yourselves at home."

Nat smirks. "Sorry, babe. We're just trying to think of something we can do tonight."

I walk over and sit on my bed beside Bucky. "What have you come up with so far?"

She rolls her eyes and throws her arms up. "Nothing! Barnes is being difficult."

I snap my head over to him. "Do you not want to hang out?"

He shrugs. "I just wanted to see what you wanted to do first. I wasn't going to agree to something you didn't want to do."

Nat shakes her head. "We get it. You're practically married." She pats her pocket. "Speaking of which, here's your phone back." She tosses it onto the bed in front of me.

I pick it up. "What'd you need with it?"

She smirks. "Look at it." I press the side button and the screen lights up. My lock screen had been changed.

Flashback

The second it started raining, I started to head back to our bikes, but Bucky pulled me back by my waist.

"What are you doing? Come on, it's raining!" I get free and start walking away again.

He grabs my hand and spins me, swinging me around back to his chest. "Dance with me."

We start to sway together, my hands are on his chest and his are on my waist. "Why?"

He smiles at me. "I dance with all the prettiest girls. I'd be a crime if I didn't dance with the prettiest girl of them all."

I stare at him. I can't even help but to reach up and kiss him.

After a second he pulls away and continues swaying us. "What was that for?"

I shrug. "I kiss all the prettiest boys."

He laughs. "I hate you." He takes my hand and spins me outward, then spins me back to him. He grabs my right leg with his left hand and dips me to his right, his right arm landing underneath my back and my hands weaving into his hair.

I smile up at him. "I hate you so much more." I grab his face and pull him the rest of the way, attaching our lips together.

End of flashback