sixty-six

a present ;) thank you for 85k!!!

also did not read through this or send to anyone to edit bc it's 4 am so comment any mistakes so I can fix in the morning hehe

Beth's POV

You ever tried to decorate a room full or sarcastic, narcissistic superheroes who all want it to look a different way? No? Lucky you.

Tony got the floors and walls finished and all the desks sent in. It's now Sunday and it's decorating day. I also have tomorrow since the announcement will be sent out then and most likely no one will want to show up the same day, so I don't feel too bad about the fact that I snuck out and hid in my room. I'll just rearrange it tomorrow after they're done screwing it up today. Who knows? They might do a good job.

Doubt it though.

Tony had the principal email me the lesson plans, so I've been working on refreshing my memory on some of the topics. I also am making little tests to go along with the lessons that week, those seem to work well.

My back started to hurt after a while from sitting hunched over on my bed doing it, so I've now resorted to the floor. I'm laying on my stomach with my feet in the air when Bucky pops in the room. He laughs a little when he sees me. "Get tired of everyone?"

I smile at him. "Yep, I've resorted to just fixing what everyone messes up tomorrow. I'm working on making tests right now."

"It wasn't looking too bad while I was down there, I think you'll actually like how they've started arranging things."

I shrug. "It's a possibility. Nat and Wanda are there, they might whip it into shape."

He laughs lightly. "What's you doing on the floor?"

"Back hurt, needed to lay on something flat to do this."

He perks up and opens the door the rest of the way. "That's the best news I've gotten all day." He walks into the room with a bag in his hand.

I scrunch my brows. "It's good news that's I'm in pain?"

He laughs. "It's good news because.." he sticks his hand in the bag and pulls out a bottle.

I gasp. "You got some?"

He nods. "I did."

I squeal, sitting up to arrange my papers. I stand and set them on my vanity before running over to towards the bathroom and stripping off my shirt and pants.

"Eager, are we?" He laughs.

I grab my 2 most recently used towels and lay them on the floor, tossing my panties and bra off afterwards, leaving me completely bare. I lay down flat on the ground. "I'm ready, massage me, bitch."

I can practically hear his eye roll, even with my face towards the floor. I hear his feet shuffle across the floor and then a the sound of a lock. "You strip butt ass naked and don't even lock the door?

I wiggle my butt a little. "Quit playing with my emotions and put the massage oil to use, buckwheat."

He kneels beside me and spins off the top of the bottle, attempting to get the foil cover off of the lid. "Buckwheat, that's a new one."

Before I can even make a snarky comment back, I feel liquid being poured across my back. I breathe a sigh of relief as he begins rubbing it slowly across my skin, beginning to knead it in afterwards.

"Now you know I'm not very good at this, so-"

"Feels great to me."

He laughs a little, continuing to work it into my back muscles. His hands gravitate upwards, working my shoulders. I let out an audible moan at the feeling.