fifty-nine

you guys are so funny in the comments I stg I read them all and cackle

ALSO if I made a discord would you guys wanna join it or neh

Beth's POV

I yank Bucky by his arm out into the hall and to the nearest closest, pulling him inside. Luckily, nothing Tony owns is average, so even the coat closets are spacious.

The second we both enter, he shuts the door behind us and slams my back into it, his mouth immediately attacking mine. I fist my hands into his hair and pull him impossibly close to me while his hands roam around my body.

He pulls away after a second, breathless. "I have an idea."

I speak in between my harsh breathing. "Alright, then do it."

He raises a brow. "You don't want to know what it is first?"

I move my hand to his face, dragging my thumb along his bottom lip before pulling it down and letting it pop back into place. "I told you a long time ago nothing is off limits." I move my gaze from his mouth to his eyes again. "Do your worst, baby."

He smirks at me and reattaches our lips, moving his hand up the slit in my dress, stroking my thigh. I pull the makeshift necklace off of his body, tossing it to the floor and then move my hands to his black dress shirt, starting to undo the buttons. It's taking everything in me not to just rip it off, but I quite enjoy this shirt on him and I plan on going back to the party afterwards. Once it's unbuttoned all the way, I push his off his shoulders, his hands leaving me for a second to toss it the rest of the way to the floor.

Once that's done, his hand moves back to its previous position. He runs his hand up my thigh until it reaches the spot that's practically screaming for him. He whines in my mouth and pulls away again. "No underwear?"

I smile at him. "No bra either, incase you were wondering."

He groans and moves his hands to the zipper on the back of my dress, immediately pulling it down so my dress pools at my feet. His eyes drape shamelessly down my body and back up again. His gaze meets mine again and he tilts his head. "What's the funniest number you can think of?"

I scrunch my brows. "What is this math class? I'm trying to fuck you-"

He interrupts me. "Answer my question and you'll get fucked as many times as you'd like."

Can't argue with that. I lift my hands in the air. "Um, I don't fucking know? 69, I guess?"

When I look back at him, his head is tilted more and there's a smug grin plastered in his face.

Oh.

I smirk back at him. "I've never done this, I've always wanted to try it! How do we do this?"

Honestly, I'm excited. I think he can tell from the joyful look on my face.

He steps closer. "Well, normal people would lay down on a bed.. me on the bottom and you on top," he lifts his gaze to the ceiling, "but, I had a different idea."

I smile at him, shaking in anticipation. "Explain."

He continues smiling at me, but doesn't say anything back. He instead walks the rest of the way to me and bends over slightly sideways, wrapping his right arm upside down on the other side of my waist. Before I can even question it, he lifts me with that arm and swings me around until my legs are at his head.

Oh. Again?

I can feel his breath panting against my arousal, causing cold chills to take over my body. I waste no time unbuttoning his pants and yanking the zipper down, then pulling his pants and boxers down as far as possible due to my position. Once down, I immediately grab him and lick and long stripe up the top of it, putting him all the way in my mouth afterwards.