fifty-five

peep the new cover photo hehehe

Bucky's POV

Tell me again why in the hell I agreed to go dress shopping with the three most pain-in-the-ass women and Steve?

I mean this so dead seriously when I say I'm gonna die here.

We've been here for three house. Three. Hours. And not a single one of them have found a dress they liked.

I wonder if I could just convince her to marry me and then run away so we can skip the party?

Ha. Yeah, like she'd skip her own party.

Might just marry her anyways. I love her and don't ever want to be with anyone else, so why not?

Hm. I'll pocket that idea for later.

"James for the love of god-"

My head snaps up at her. "Yes?"

She glared at me. "I feel like this one makes me look.. lumpy."

I laugh. "You do not look lumpy. I like it."

She frowns as she looks at herself in the mirror. "Natasha!"

I groan and put my head in my hands. I hear Nat come out of her stall and B asks her the same question. I look up to see Nat's reaction. She tilts her head. "Hm. I mean you don't look 'lumpy,' but I don't think that's the dress."

I toss my head back to rest on the back of the couch. This really is how I die, isn't it?

Beth laughs and walks back to her stall. "Can you come help me unzip this?"

I huff and stand, following her into her little room. She closes the door behind us and turns to me. She smiles, leaning closer. "Wanna know a secret?"

I roll my eyes. "Sure."

She laughs and wraps her arms around my neck. "I didn't need help unzipping my dress. Just wanted to kiss you."

I let a smile break through. "Oh really?"

She nods. "Mhm."

I lean closer to her, letting my lips ghost over hers. "I might just help you with the dress anyways."

She laughs a little and attaches our lips together. Her hands move to the back of my head to keep our faces as close as possible. I trail my hands from her waist to the top of her back, grabbing the zipper and slowly pulling it down. Once it's at the very bottom, she scoots her body slightly away from mine so the dress can pool at her feet. I move my hands down to her ass and squeeze with both hands, causing her to breathe deeply into my mouth.

There's a knock on the wall. "Hey, dickheads. These stalls aren't soundproof!"

She pulls away from me and laughs. "Sorry, Wanda!"

I smile at her and kiss her for another few seconds. Once I pull away I look at her in her eyes. "Beth, baby. I love you, but you've gotta speed this up. I'm dying out there."

She laughs. "Don't rush the process, James."

I smirk at her. "If we're out of here in the next hour, I'll do that thing you really like."

Her eyes go wide. "Really?"

I nod. "Yep. Do we have a deal?"

She stares at me for a second before yelling. "Nat, Wanda, we gotta boot scoot 'n boogie. Operation find our dresses has to happen within the hour."

I hear Nat scoff. "Why? So Bucky can do 'that thing?' Whatever the hell that means."

Beth laughs. "Please?"