ten

Bucky's POV

"Can't believe I'm finally allowed on a mission and it's one where you're calling most of the shots. I'm basically just your babysitter. This is ridiculous. And this suit is uncomfortable."

She rolls her eyes. "I'm not too happy about it either, sunshine. Now shut up and give me your arm, Mr. Geller." She hold her hand up and flashes the fake wedding ring on her finger.

I huff, but hold out my arm for her to loop hers through. We start walking towards the building. "Where the hell did Stark get wedding rings, anyways?"

"So many questions. Can you two quit bickering and just go inside. If I hear one more complaint out of either of you I'm turning off the mics and you two are on your own." Stark says through the ear pieces.

She scoffs. "'You two?' I didn't complain at all. Also, I dare you to turn off the mics, I'll go in there alone right now, you just won't like the outcome."

We hear Tony groan. "Just go, please."

We don't make any more conversation with Tony or each other for the time being. Once we get to the door, I hand our invitation to the guard and he waves us inside.

B takes the lead and drags us over to the bar. "Can I get one vodka water and one Bacardi lemonade?" He nods and walks away to make them. He walks back over with both drinks and slides them over to her. She thanks him and she turns to hand me one.

"I don't want that."

She lifts an eyebrow. "Do you really want me to drink both? I'll chug them, don't try me."

I grit my teeth. "Fine." I grab the one that doesn't look like water and take a drink of it.

She's looking at me, waiting for a response to it. "It's alright."

She smiles and then proceeds to drink her own. As much as I hate her, you gotta admit she's hot. She's in a red, tight cocktail dress with black heels on. Her hair is down and curled and she has on light makeup.

She starts talking and breaks me out of my daze. "Alright, I'm gonna go flirt 'til I find him. You can either keep an eye on me or try and find him yourself, up to you." She takes out her earpiece and hands it to me, pats my shoulder, then walks off.

I don't trust her alone with these men, so I decide to just keep an eye on her from afar. Plus, it keeps me from making any unnecessary conversation with people I don't know.

I stand there for 20 minutes watching her converse with man after man until finally I notice one following her. She walks into a hallway and he's right behind her.

I speak to the group, hoping they're listening. "Tony, I think she has him. I'm going now to follow her."

I set my drink down on the bar and head into the direction she went. I've looked in 4 rooms and she's nowhere to be found.

I huff. "Where the hell did that bitch go?"

"Barnes, I tracked her bracelet. She's towards the back of the building. Keep going down that hallway."

I pick up my pace while still staying quiet. I grab my dagger out of my pocket, just in case. Finally, I start to hear voices. Then, I hear grunting and commotion. I start running down the hallway to find her.

I turn into a room at the end of the hallway and I see her on her back with the guy in a headlock on top of her. He's a bigger guy, I don't know how he's not crushing her.

I huff. "This is taking too long." I walk over to them and punch the guy with my metal arm, knocking him out cold.

I speak to my earpiece. "Tony, we got him."