seventy-five

y'all don't understand how hard this was for me to write HAHAHAHA I literally had to research roleplay and it was all super hardcore so i had to make it up as I went along, pls give me some leeway here

Bucky's POV

As we step out of the elevator, I stop her by grabbing her arm. She halts in place and looks back at me, confused by my sudden pause. The second she spins around towards me, I lean down and put my head to her hip bone, lifting her over my shoulder and carrying her towards the room.

She laughs loudly the second she's picked up. She wraps her arms around my waist and rubs her hands across my torso. "Excited are we?"

I reach my hand up and smack her ass without a second thought. "Very."

She's still laughing when I open the door to her room, kicking it closed behind me. I hear a small "wait" come from her and I stop in place, then I feel her lift off of my back a little and I hear the click of the door lock.

Once she's laid back down against me, I continue my walk towards the bed. Once I'm only a few steps away I place one hand on her thigh and one on her hip and lift her off my shoulder, bringing her to my waist instead. Once she's gotten comfortable, she wraps her arms around my shoulders, leaning her face close to mine. "Thank god. The blood was starting to rush to my head."

I smile big at her. "It's only fair since you've had the blood rushing to my dick ever since you put that outfit on."

She laughs loudly. "That was a good one. I'll admit it."

Still smiling, I grab the back of her head and attach our mouths together, kissing her hard. She breathes out deeply into my mouth, obviously unprepared for my sudden action. I only kiss her for a few seconds before grabbing her hips and tossing her onto the bed, causing her to bounce a little. I immediately move towards her, crawling up the bed and placing myself between her open legs. I lean down and rest myself on my forearms, attaching our lips again.

Suddenly, she flips us over so that she's on top. She looks down at me with her hair hanging in her face, eyes full of lust, chest heaving. Mesmerizing.

She leans down, kissing me again, harder this time. Her hands are running along my body, moving up and down my chest. They move up to my biceps, squeezing the muscles every so often. Her hands move down to my forearms, bringing them up above my head and holding them for a second. She keeps one hand in place and then moves the other to my face, holding my jaw still while her tongue dives deep into my mouth. Her mouth moves down to my jaw, licking and sucking the skin there, my eyes stay squeezed shut with pleasure.

Apparently so pleasurable that I didn't realize her hand had moved from my face.

Within a second, her hand flies up and cuffs my right arm to the bed post. She immediately scoots back to judge my appearance.

My eyes widen and I look up at the cuff, pulling on it to try and break free. I whip my head back towards her. "What the hell? I thought I would be cuffing you!"

She laughs swinging the other set of hand cuffs around her finger. "Nope. I'm in charge today, baby." She crawls over me and leans down to my ear. She whispers, "Now be a good boy and put the other arm up so I can cuff that one, yeah?"

My dick instantly goes rock solid underneath her and she notices, leaning back up to smirk at me. I groan. "Fuck, fine. You're lucky I love you." I reach my other arm toward the other bed post.

She smiles and puts the other cuff on, locking it in place. "I really am, aren't I?" She slinks back down my body, straddling my waist once again. Her fingers move to the buttons on my shirt, beginning to undo them. Once she's all the way finished, she slowly unclips the front of the suspenders, laying them above my head. She then brings her hands slowly down the front of my body, pulling my shirt apart so that my stomach and chest are on full display.