twenty

Bucky's POV

I follow Steve and B out of the room. Well, I follow Steve who's dragging B out of the room.

Once we get in the hallway he releases her. She looks up at him hopefully. "Am I really queen of a planet?"

He laughs. "I'm not sure how the whole things works, tiny. I'm sure Thor would challenge you to a duel or something for it anyways since he's currently king."

Her eyes brighten. "Oh, I could totally take him. Let me at him!"

She tries to squeeze past Steve but I grab her by her waist and throw her over my shoulder. "Nope, time for bed. I think you had too much to drink."

She beats on my back. "I could still do a tornado quick, I can't be that drunk! Now put me down."

I ignore her and hit the button to the elevator. Suddenly, I get a sharp feeling on my backside.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this bitch just tried to poke my asshole.

"Woah! Did you just try to peg me?"

I feel her shrug. "Your pants are still on, weirdo. Can't peg you if you're still fully clothed."

"Steve, restrain miss grabby hands before I get penetrated."

She giggles as she tries to deny it. "No, no, wait! I'll be good, I swear! I won't do it again.

"I don't trust you. Steve, do it."

He walks behind me and grabs her wrists, holding her hands in front of him.

Her head hangs down in defeat. The elevator arrives and we all get inside, all of us linked together in a way.

She huffs. "This is ridiculous."

Steve speaks next. "Speaking of ridiculous, how the hell did she pick up the hammer?"

I turn my head back towards him. "I have no idea. She's tried to kill me multiple times and has killed hundreds of people. But she's 'worthy'?"

"Hey, offense taken!"

"Did you hear me say no offense?"

"No."

"Then you were meant to."

Steve shakes his head in amusement. "You two are something else. I can't believe you guys conned Tony out of money by making out, like you haven't done that a dozen times. I didn't think I was going to be able to hold it together."

I laughed. "She cons a man out of money and she still picks up the damn hammer."

Steve laughs out loud. "I know, right!"

She picks up her head again to speak. "I'd pipe down if I were you, I gave you every penny."

The elevator finally opens on her floor and we start walking to her room. I open the door and we walk inside, Steve lets go of her hands and I fling her onto the bed.

She bounces a few times and giggles. "That was fun. And kind of hot. Do that next time we-"

"Nope! I don't want to hear this. Stop talking."

I laugh and turn to Steve. "Ignore her."

He shakes his head, trying not to smile. "Kind of hard to do."

I roll my eyes. "Yeah, you're telling me."

She suddenly sits up on the bed and sighs. "It's hot in here."

Then she stands up and pulls off her dress. Right in front of the both of us. Thank god Steve saw it coming and turned around the second she stood up, she's not even wearing a bra.