Chapter 25 : I Got You

"Terima kasih banyak!"

"Thank you so much! Terima kasih!"

Wow! Sobrang daming pinauwi sa amin ng owner ng Indonesian restaurant. Each of us were given Indonesian souvenirs and goodies placed in a transparent orange bag. This is probably yung pinaka malaki na loot bag na nakuha ko from a celebration.

I was trailing Belle outside the restaurant. She was vlogging our Indonesian food experience while ako naman kausap ko sila mama J via video call pati narin sila mama and Mokmok para mapakita ko yung mga napupuntahan ko ng live.

"Girl, we've got so much loot!", the Singaporean exclaimed.

"Grabe nagulat ako ha! Hindi ko akalain ang dami nating take home!"

"True! Super nice din to finally eat Asian food. I've been missing it. Tama ka, iba parin pag rice", Belle giggled. "We're so Asian!"

I laughed, "buti nalang talaga sumama ako. Sayang wala yung iba. Kaso kawawa rin si Ayu if marami pala tayo! Baka sobrang laki na ng gastos niya."

"KKB na yun!", the Singaporean delegate was guffawing as we went in the coaster that will take us back to the hotel.

"Hope you enjoyed the food! I love you all and thank you so much for joining me end my ramadan fasting! You girls are the best!", Ayu addressed all of us here in the coaster.

"Thanks for the food, Ayu! We love you too! It was delicious! Indonesian food is very good!", I turned to face where she was sitting.

"Yeah, thanks a lot! Rice forever!", Belle raised her hands and the ASEAN girls, plus Miss Australia cheered in unison. "Woooo!!"

Nakakahawa yung saya tonight in the bus, we had a good time. Sayang lang hindi kami complete like wala si Aisha, Ha Ru, sila Janick, Daniela and Amanda. Parang may kulang pala pag wala sila.

The coaster began to accelerate and like always, I looked out the window to see the passing cars, buildings and lights.

"Miss mo din ano?", Belle asked.

I looked at her quizzically, "miss ang alin?"

She raised her eyebrows and smirked. Even if Belle didn't answer, I knew what — or rather who— she's talking about.

I just shrugged —miss ko nga ba?

My eyes roamed to the girls in the bus, we had fun but I have to admit that it wasn't the same. My bottom lip pouted, thinking about why I feel that there's something lacking.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the hotel. The other girls walked directly into the activity area as the mini-party for delegates was about to start. Belle and I walked side by side passing the lounge.

"Langga!!"

My eyes widened when I saw manang MJ! Natuwa talaga ako, because I thought hindi ko pa sya makikita until the day before the finals. "Manang MJ!" I ran to where she is - para lang akong maliit na bata na excited salubungin yung kapatid niya na may bitbit na pancit o donut.

Di ko mapigilan yung sarili ko so I hugged her. "I've missed you!"

"Miss you too, Ibyang", MJ patted my back before releasing ourselves from the hug.

Nagulat uli ako because behind manang MJ was Miss Shamcey! Nandito sila! Gusto ko na uli umiyak.

"Miss Shamcey! Sobrang tuwa ko. Nandito na kayo!"

"Kakadating lang namin kani-kanina. How are you bunso?", my national director asked.

"Okay naman po. Kakagaling lang namin sa Indonesian restaurant, nanlibre kasi si Miss Indonesia.