Chapter 58 : Into The Wild

"What do you think of this one?"

Rabiya turned to see her back from the gray cheval mirror. The dress was a bit revealing, but among the four dresses that she fitted, the last one suited her the most.

"Hindi ba masyadong maikli?", the ex beauty queen was unsure.

Her stylist-designer friend, Bonita, came forward and studied the local celebrity from head to toe. "I think may kulang — wait".

"I think it looks smokin' on you", Celeste chimed while munching a bag of nacho cheese Doritos. "Sparkling ube", she grinned.

"Ube? Mukha ba akong halaya?", Rabiya pouted while looking at herself in the mirror.

"I'd eat you", the mixed-race chef teased making the former beauty queen scoff.

"Seriously—Sure ka, babe?"

"Yeah. Look at your ass", the Fil-Italian pointed and tried to trace an imaginary curve. "You're hot".

"Here!" Bonita walked back carrying a pair of silver statement earrings and made Rabiya wear it.

"Yan! Look at you".

Another crunchy sound from Celeste's mouth resounded in the room. "Looks perfect on you. Like, you're really attractive, Rab".

The young Filipina blushed and bit her lips.

"I guess this is it". Rabiya smiled at her friends.

"Without a doubt. The others make you look — well, okay naman, classy. But it is your birthday, so you have to shine and be the center of attention".

"Can you imagine if some bitch walks into Rab's party wearing something hotter than hers?" Celeste giggled.

"That won't happen, Cele. Our girl will be the star on her birthday night. Subukan lang nila — hihilahin ko yung metallic tie sa likuran ni Rab". Bonita and Celeste laughed.

"Grabe naman! Baka naman wala na akong saplot niyan — birthday suit?! Ako nga yung star, pero scandal naman pala bagsak ko", the former Miss Universe Philippines giggled. "Wala naman aagaw ng spotlight, hindi naman major event yung birthday ko — saka huy ha, iilan lang kayong invited".

"Loko lang. Wala talagang aagaw. Magsusuot nga nga turtle neck itong si Cheleste para hindi lumabas yung dede".

The Fil-Italian snickered hearing Bonita's joke. "Rab does not want my boobs showing".

"Ang gago", Rabiya chortled.

"Ang saya kaya maghubad—especially after ng birthday pag may kasamang jowa, ayyyy!", the celebrity stylist squealed and clapped. "Aminin niyo! — Gusto niyo yan!"

Celeste curled up, throwing a fit of giggles. "I have to admit, that's probably one of my favorite—makes the sex feel extra good".

"Diba?! May something!" Bonita high-fived the gorgeous woman on the sofa, but Rabiya forced a smile—staring at her friends who were having a good time. She looked back at her reflection to see how the sparkling dress hit every curve of her body the right way.

Her eyes were slowly unraveling what Celeste witnessed earlier—her attractiveness. She pumped out her chest, emphasizing her ass.

"How about you, Rab?"

"Huh?"

"May sexy birthday experience ka?", Bonita flipped her hair back. Celeste was visibly curious to know her answer as well — folding the bag of chips away on the table.

Rabiya stared at the mirror again and pursed her lips — then she thought about the last time she wore a short and sexy sparkling dress— that very special night three years ago when she decided to give herself away like a birthday present to be unwrapped and owned.