Chapter 36 : All About the Plan

A/N: Late night updates are back! 🌙 🤫

———

"I love eggs benedict", Anntonia wiped her lips with a white table napkin.

The hotel director had invited Amanda out for breakfast before going to the Miss Universe Organization's office to sign several sponsorship contracts.

"That's actually my brother's favorite", Amanda smiled and drank her coffee.

"Maybe your brother and I are soulmates", Ann chortled. "Mmm——by the way, there's a bit of info I forgot to tell you last night".

The Thai woman tilted her head while demurely holding a white cup with poise.

"So——I've talked to the daughter of the owner of TWA Hotel upon waking up—"

"What time do you people even wake up?", Amanda chuckled.

"Early enough to get the job done", Anntonia laughed. "Anyway, you're already aware the venue has been covered. No need to stress about where your party's going to be held, all you have to do is pick a theme plus a menu".

Amanda placed the cup back on the table before getting giddy to clap her hands, "A theme?! Well that's exciting! What are my options?".

"Clarissa sent me this", the other woman took her iPad out and presented Amanda a list. "These are what they can do - don't worry about the time constraints and logistics—they can whip it up in less than three days. Plus, everything's in stock and going to be covered from the decorations, the music, food, antigen testing kits prior to getting in the venue — just bring in the guests, limited of course. You can invite up to thirty."

Amanda scanned the list and saw three choices:

A. Retro Jet cocktail party — pour the martinis and celebrate your event in a repurposed TWA jet. Enjoy a blast from the past with non-stop Sinatra tunes while being served the finest selection of cuisine from our in-house commissary by flight attendants and pilots in head-turning vintage fashion.

B. Rooftop Pool Party — make some splash in our heated infinity pool and bask in New York's summer nights while watching airplanes take-off and land the world's busiest airport runway at JFK. Chill out with our open bar and indulge in the wide range of food options from our in-house commissary. An elite local DJ is included in the party package.

C. Roller Disco Skating Party — Release the funk as you and your guests strut and skate on the latest TWA attraction, The Runway Rink. Turn up the notch with the finest selection of world cuisine, an elite DJ spinning the best retro mix that take you back to the hay-days of Disco and revel in our state-of-the-art outdoor neon lights. A one-of-a-kind party experience.

"Oh, wow!", exclaimed an astonished Amanda.

Anntonia studied the Thai beauty queen's face as she read her party options.

"These are all great!"

"I know right —- Clarissa is one of the best party planners here. She's thrilled to be taking on the birthday bash of the reigning Miss Universe".

Amanda sighed, "but this looks too much and I wouldn't want you to spend for this — I mean I wasn't really planning on a big party — "

"—BUT you are the Miss Universe and you deserve a wonderful party", Anntonia swiped to the next document for the Thai to see. "The menu, your majesty".