Chapter 43 : Rebel(ation)

"Amanda—" , Ann hesitated but removed the glass away from the beauty queen's grip. "I think that's enough wine for today".

The Thai leaned forward, her hands catching the weight of her head. "I feel heavy", she groaned.

"So, so heavy", Amanda mock laughed while scratching her now bloodshot eyes.

"Bill out, please", Anntonia called the attention of one restaurant attendant who was walking nearby their table then switched her focus back at Amanda. "Are you wearing contacts?"

"Aman—", she tried to pull Amanda's hands away to stop the Thai woman from scratching.

"My eyes feel dry", the reigning Miss Universe stated while titling her head up and opening her eyes wider— making it blink a few times in a second.

Amanda was about to scratch it again, but Anntonia got a hold of her wrist. "I'll take you home. You have to remove your contacts ASAP or you'll end up damaging your eyes. Come on".

The hotel heiress pulled Amanda up from their booth. The Thai woman murmured an excuse, "I want to stay here for a while, it's peaceful".

Anntonia sighed and allowed both of them to sit back down. "We got to take those contacts out".

"I know, I know, okay? Geez, you're like a wife! — No! You're like my sister", Amanda giggled and slapped Anntonia's arm.

"I don't even have a sister".

The Thai woman chuckled.

"Rabiya loves to call me her pageant sister, can you believe that, Ann?"

The other woman just stared at Amanda.

"After everything we did, she looooves to use that label in public", the beauty queen snickered then laughed softly. "Such a silly girl——-Sisters doooo not fuck", Amanda wagged a finger.

The Thai sighed.

Anntonia frowned. "Amanda, let's go. You really need to get home and rest. Don't you have like a magazine shoot tomorrow? At least that's what I heard from Esther".

"Mmm...I dread it", the beauty queen gulped down the remaining red beverage from her glass. Anntonia stared at the woman.

"That's it. You are going home", the heiress called her driver before pushing herself up the seat and pulled the other woman with her — supporting Amanda's weight by wrapping her left arm behind the beauty queen, a hand gripping on the waist. "Come on, walk properly, tiger".

"I can walk well", Amanda said moving her right leg forward followed by the left in criss-cross fashion. She almost stumbled if not for Anntonia's tight grip on her waist.

"Whoopsie!" Amanda giggled. "Bernadette should be here. I miss that woman. We have to dance and party", she pouted. "But I'm not letting you pay for it.......again". The tipsy woman poked Anntonia's cheek. "I'll get in trouble with my girl".

"You're really pretty, you know that, Ann? No wonder Veena kept on talking about you after my party. You two would suit each other just fine", Amanda grinned.

Meanwhile, Ann was serious, but she managed to successfully help Amanda walk out of the restaurant in one piece.

A black BMW sedan pulled over the curb in front and a chauffeur came out - running towards the two ladies.

"Jimmy, please open the door", she instructed the driver.

When the door of the car opened, Ann, with the help of her personal driver, assisted Amanda to get inside the large sedan. It was a struggle since the Thai woman wasn't cooperating much, but they got her to sit comfortably in the backseat.