Chapter 38 : A First Hand Experience

A/N:

I haven't edited this yet, so please excuse any error. Have a warm comfy night! ☕️ 💋

——————

Vzzzzzt...........vzzzzt..........

Rabiya stirred in bed, feeling an arm draped around her waist.

Vzzzzt............vzzzzt.........

"Mmm", the sleepy Filipina groaned.

"Ano ba? Ang aga-aga", with her eyes closed, Rabiya tried to reach for her vibrating phone on the bedside table.

"Hello", she answered - her voice a bit hoarse and groggy.

"Hay, thank goodness sumagot ka rin! We were all so worried about you! Hindi ka man lang nag message kay mama J. Bigla ka nalang umalis ng apartment. Nasaan ka ba? And are you with Andre?", the person on the other line worryingly berated the sleepy young woman.

"Huh? Nang, di ko kasama si Andre ngayon", Rabiya just noticed that she didn't have any clothes on, and then looked at the woman who was still sleeping beside her — a white duvet partially covering Amanda's bare chest. She smiled.

"Where did you two even go last night? Yung photos ninyo together with a fan from yesterday sa Manhattan kalat na social media. Is something going on between the two of you?"

"Ha? Anong picture? Ui—wala ha", she glanced again at the Thai woman. Her arms sliding away from Rabiya's waist - only to turn to the other side whilst pulling their blanket.

"I— we went to a party lang ng Miss Universes sister namin. Baka naman he slept over with some of the girls sa hotel".

The older Filipina on the other line sighed.

Rabiya slipped out of the bed. There's a bit of a light stretchy feeling in her crotch that was bothering her, but she shrugged it off and walked carefully to the toilet. "Baka kanila Anshika, nang sumama—Eh, before I left last night they were all having drinks pa and singing so baka sila yung kasama or maybe he booked a room alone. Baka tatawag din yun mamaya".

She sat on the toilet to relieve herself with all the liquid that was stored in her bladder for hours. "Sila Belle nang kasi yung kasama ko", she lied.

"Hay, kayo talaga. Please message me or mama J, or si Ms Hydee especially what time are you going back tomorrow sa apartment para maayos din yung schedules mo—ang kulit na ni mama J! Sa akin nagtatanong, hindi mo kasi sinasagot. Malalagot ka talaga, so I suggest unahin mo siya icontact before you even start your day, well technically afternoon na".

Rabiya checked the time on her phone and was surprised to know that it was already almost noon. It's been a while since she woke up this late, but given how exhausted and late Amanda and her slept, it was already a given.

"—— anyway, JT and I will go to Central Park this afternoon, gusto mo sumama?"

"Nang, baka pass muna po", she got up after wiping her vagina with wet wipes and flushed the toilet. "May plans na rin kasi kami so baka sa susunod na araw nalang".

"Ok, basta message Mama J, like now na".

"Sige po, sorry. Nawala lang sa isip ko kagabi".

"Yeah, sige. Okay, I'll be going out na rin. There's a vegan resto around the block that I wanna try. Message mo na ha!", MJ reminded.

"Yes po, nang. Ito na, imemessage na".

"Okay. I'll call you later, langga.".

"Bye nang".