Chapter 2: 1st Reunion

The six-hour voyage was really tormenting for Qi Tang, and all kinds of miscellaneous guesses were like high-speed digital codes in his brain, layering the doctor's voice.

It was the words after the sight had been completely blurred, like the sound behind the water
curtain-- "...I am sorry."

Qi Tang slowly lowered his head, rubbing his aching head. The air-conditioning temperature of the plane was right, but he still had a sense of horror that he couldn't get rid of.

Chill all over.

After getting off the plane, Qi Tang received a call from Chen Zhiqiang, the secretary of the YanRen, saying that he was already waiting on the arrival floor.

There were no people at the airport in the early hours of the morning, and even the lights seemed pale at the time of this red-eye flight.

Outside the glass window, the night is thick, and the dark color is vomiting, like a wet mist that blocks light.

Before reaching the exit of the floor, Chen Zhiqiang said, "Thank you."

Qi Tang said to him "Where." Chen Zhiqiang confirmed that he had no luggage, and asked the bodyguards to separate the front and rear cars. "I just came to pick you up. I just settled down for the YanRen, and are you not sleepy."

Chen Zhiqiang was a little guessing about Mr. Qi's sudden arrival. Although the divorce rumors have not ceased since they got married, it has been especially obvious in the past six months.

——College students got married before they graduated, but there was no grand wedding. It is more like a scandal than the enviable marriage of business giants.

These gossip entertainment, which took seven years, boiled again after the gradual derailment photos were exposed.

"Mr. Qi." Chen Zhiqiang cried cautiously.

Qi Tang looked at him, although his narrow eyes were immersed in the darkness, but the faint reflection seemed to be able to easily see through other people's thoughts.

The street lights flickered outside the car window, tracing the outline of Qi Tang's face into a perfect stone sculpture glowing with cold light.

"Mr. Yan drank too much today, and he doesn't usually drink much. The people on McCus's side are too enthusiastic..."

Qi Tang is not curious about these things now, so he interrupted him directly.

"Secretary Chen, what date will the banquet return to China?"

Chen Zhiqiang was taken aback, all kinds of thoughts flashed in his head, and a few seconds later, he replied awkwardly and pertinently, "... haven't Set a time, but it should be fast!"

Yanren has not yet determined the time to return to China. If he does not return to China on the 26th, is it likely that he will be able to avoid the car accident that has not yet occurred?

Hong Tianfang sent a message: Mr. Qi, the license plate still needs to be checked for a while.

Qi Tang looked at the news for a while, and when he looked up, he saw Yanren's villa in the Regal District.

After getting off the bus, you will see glass palace-like mansions from the bottom up, occupying a huge area, and some are brightly lit at night, like bright treasures shining on the ground.

The villa with apron is also parked with a helicopter, which is quiet in the night like a placed toy.

This villa YanRen has been bought for three or four years, and he has never been there once.