Chapter 56: First kiss

"How are you going to get the evidence?"

Qi Tang seemed slightly taken aback by Yanren's question, he turned to look at Yanren, as if feeling that he looked very strange, and then responded slightly numbly, "They used the waiter as his own person, but Hong Tianfang told to move him."

"He can't get in."

"What?"

Yan Ren looked at Qi Tang and seemed a little distracted, a little guilty of the initiator.

He rested his elbows on his thighs and leaned forward slightly, but turned his face to look at Qi Tang, his tone pretending to have cooled down completely, "Most is the property of my aunt Yan Shuyang."

Qi Tang responded to this He had never heard of the incident, so his attention suddenly gathered, he shifted his gaze to look at Yan Ren, "I don't know."

"Well, because she broke up with her boyfriend some time ago, this is considered compensation, and she gave it to him directly. "

Qi Tang was a little stunned, no wonder he didn't know that Most once belonged to the Yan family after marriage, because Yan Shuyang gave it away too early.

"What do you want to hear-" Yan Ren leaned back slightly and took out another earphone from his pocket, "I guess they can't talk about it."

Qi Tang didn't speak, just took the earphone that Yanren handed over, The slight touch of the fingertips seems to have become clear because of the marriage-based relationship, which is really a shallow taste.

If he hadn't been married before, with Yan Ren's so forthright gentleman's attitude eight years ago, Qi Tang, who was slow eight years ago, would not have considered marrying him at all.

After putting on the earphones, Qi Tang pressed the switch key, only to break into his ears in an instant during the halfway communication.

".....What are you going to do to convince Qi's family?"

It should be someone from the MH side. They talked in English, with a strong U accent and a foreign nasal accent, and they all had a rather vulgar feeling.

An Ziye said, "My father plans to transfer the money next Wednesday."

"If the Qi family doesn't sign, are you really willing to take over MH's plan? Mr. An, your father doesn't seem to be interested in us..."

"I can take it."

MH's man laughed gruffly, " For what? Use all your personal assets, within the scope of your father's permission?"

"Yes." An Ziye was not infected by the smiles of MH's people. Facing this situation, he seemed to have a faint attitude. Pressed the head of MH who was joking.

"I see, Mr. An is really happy."

Qi Tang heard a moment of silence, and in the silence, he caught the beeping sound of wine pouring into the glassware.

They touched the cups, and Qi Tang's slightly lowered eyelashes blinked slightly.

"I'm curious." The MH person said, "This matter can be decided by your father. What makes you want to lead Mr. An?"

"This is a private matter."

The MH person laughed hahaha, "Isn't it because of Qi Tang? I've seen him, he's very beautiful."

Qi Tang's face was slightly cold, Yan Ren glanced at him, and from Qi Tang's perfectly eye-catching side face, he saw the kind of camera that made the heart beat faster. eye contour.

Qi Tang's facial lines are not harsh and deep, but a soothing and unbearable indifference. Although it is hidden in the dark, the fair skin is above the collar, and the leather ring is quite abstinent and sexy, making people want to move for no reason. , he want to crush the snow-like shell in the rustling sound.