Chapter 13: Key

Chen Yue smiled awkwardly.

"Mr. An...that's someone we randomly found, I..."

"Liu Yushan is the uncle of a staff member of the An family, Wu Sheng, do you know?" An Ziye said in a playful tone, Qi Tang could tell from it that he didn't with a disguised sneer, "Although we are not related by blood, we have taken care of each other for several years. Do you think you can suppress this matter?"

Chen Yue was silent for a moment, then immediately said, "As long as—"

"Seven years ago, Wu Sheng's parents died in the works of Qi's and MH Company, Manager Chen, what do you want to do?"

Chen Yue was speechless, Qi Tang, who was standing in the dark, leaned back slightly, he closed his eyes, the definite coldness made him stand still.

"You don't have to save your problem project." An Ziye said indifferently, "When the product launches on time in September, it will completely drag Qi's down again."

September's press conference - Qi Tang Seeing An Ziye's slightly flickering eyes from the crack of the door, a determined smile hung coldly on the corner of his mouth like an ornament.

An Ziye already knew that there was something wrong with the product. No wonder An Ziye's secretary waited for Liu Yushan's death a few days later to erase the last traces.

Qi Tang thought that the turnaround in seven years was probably the beginning of the second fall of the Qi family in An Ziye's expectation.

"...I...how can I do this?" Chen Yue said in a trembling voice.

An Ziye laughed again, a casual smile that was as bright as a mockery.

"Manager Chen." An Ziye said calmly, "Do you have any other choice? Han's losses have become more and more serious. If it was before, maybe Qi Tang would help you, but now you have done this behind his back, do you think he'll give you a good shot?"

"Liu Yushan is in Sanshi Hospital and he won't live for a few days. Do you want to try the feeling of being sued by Mrs An? Let me see Mrs Han's son-in-law. Do you have the ability to go wrong on the cusp of this—"

"What's more, when you married Han's illegitimate daughter, Qi Tang didn't care about your fault, but for him, can this kind of thing happen again?"

Qi Tang suddenly changed in the dark face!

An Ziye knew far better than he did. The things at that time, the doubts and indulgences that were suppressed, and the belief—"But I'm so sorry for Mr. Qi..." Chen Yue said in a sullen voice, his voice was extremely nervous because of his tightness, "Qi It 's always for me..."

"It doesn't matter." An Ziye said in a loose tone, "Although their marriage won't last long, it is impossible for Yanren to send Qi Tang to jail. You won't be affected too much. The Qi family who is in the Qi Tang family will be used as Qi Tang's dowry, and it will be good to send it to the An family together."

The blood flowed back, bringing a cold feeling all over the body, and the hidden hidden danger revealed its sharp original appearance seven years later, and the darkness silently turned the Qi Tang devoured it, like chewing inch by inch.

Those words after weighing were shattered into sharp fragments in An Ziye's coherent and clear statement, as if a clear product burst apart - Qi Tang's mind retraced the events in an instant.

An Ziye ambiguously checked Wu Sheng's identity, the word "Tang" on the back of his waist was a hobby speculation that he did not deny. He knew everything about "premium" -

Chen Yue and An Ziye exchanged in a low voice for a few days as if he had surrendered. After Liu Yushan's death, the matter will be handed over to An shi, and he will follow An Ziye's request...