Chapter 47: Shameless

After the heavy sound of the coffee table shattering, Yan Shenhe was furious.

"How could the Yan family raise a lunatic like you? Are you crazy, do you know what you are doing!"

Gu Ning stood outside the door in fright, her hands were choked to death, her tears were rolling, and the servants did not dare to step forward to comfort her.

YanRen didn't say a word, only the sound of the paperweight falling to the ground, and then the terrifying sound of dragging and punching on the flesh, "You said that An Ziye was timid, and that he was shameless! You are so much better than him. Where are you better?"

"Even if the Qi family is like this, Qi Tang is not something you can get by this method!"

"You are taking advantage of others vulnerability !"

The sound of the cheekbones and fist bones colliding suddenly made Gu Ning Tremble , her tears kept falling, all her mind was involved in the office of Yanshenhe in the mansion, and she didn't notice the movement of the door downstairs.

"I don't have a son like you. You go to Qi's house and apologize to the people of Qi's family, and you are not allowed to appear in front of Qi Tang again."

The room was quiet, but it was only quiet for a moment, and Yan Shenhe berated frantically, "Get up! Get up for me—what do you mean by kneeling? I asked you to apologize, can't you hear me?"

It was a broken voice again, and everything that could be smashed in it was smashed by the Yan Shenhe—

"You Haven't figured out what you did yet?" Yan Shenhe's voice became cold, "You think you'll be fine after you get beaten, don't you? Have you ever thought about what the Qi family will do to you? What is your relationship, you? How dare you bite Qi Tang! Say it, how dare you have such courage! How dare you do such a shameless thing!"

The whole mansion was silent, and Yan Shuyang turned up from the stairs, walking lightly all the way.

She walked over to Gu Ning and asked in a low voice, "Sister-in-law, brother..."

The heavy kick of "Bang!" made Yan Shuyang tremble as if in shock. She forgot what she was going to say for a while, and only listened to the  inside. YanRen said hoarsely, "...I will apologize, I can take responsibility..."

"You're a fucking brat!" Yan Shenhe roared, "Go! Go and apologize! Aren't you going to apologize! Then who are you kneeling to show to me now! Do you want me to get mad at you? How could it be? How can we gave birth to a son like you— "

Yan Ren said something.

"What did you say?" Yan Shenhe asked again in disbelief.

"I can't see Qi Tang." Yan Ren seemed to swallow, and his voice became clearer, "I can't see Qi Tang, I must—"

A heavy punch interrupted Yan Ren's words, Yan Shenhe almost trembled, and asked in a broken tone, "Are you crazy? Your mother and I can chase Qi Tang as you please, and never interfere in your affairs, so you are crazy, aren't you?"

"What do you know ? I don't know what you are doing? You marked him temporarily, do you think Qi Tang's family would like it!"

There was no reply.

Yan Shenhe seemed to be completely unable to understand his son, and that powerless and unspeakable sadness made him feel completely disappointed in Yan Ren.

"You don't need to apologize anymore." Yan Shenhe gave the ultimatum hoarsely, he sounded too tired to say anything, "I'm going with your mother, you just stay at home for me, starting from today. Don't even think about going out."