Chapter 66: Private meeting

Years after, Qi Tang was very busy.

The MH incident came to an end, and this feeling was extremely unusual. The cause that buried their marriage at the beginning was finally solved by Qi Tang.

That feeling is subtle.

His rebirth came backwards, and he didn't know when it would stop before.

But now four or five months have passed, and his timeline is just moving forward normally, with no extra changes.

Qi Tang asked Hong Tianfang to investigate Wu Sheng, and in the photos taken by him, Wu Sheng and his parents were safe and sound.

Recently, the burden of the company fell on Qi Tang, because Qi Yunchang went to connect with the international and participated in the investigation of MH in the U country. Similarly, Anshi's directors are also in country U, but they are in a more difficult situation, mainly facing investigation.

Qi Tang has not seen An Ziye for a long time.

Although there is an idea to make up for the regret of the school's degree, one is that he can handle the company's affairs, and the pressure on him is even greater; the other is that he has been away from the school for many years, and it is indeed rusty for Qi Tang to write academic research reports.

An Ziye was still at school, but he never contacted Qi Tang.

Qi Tang sat in the office and shifted his eyes slightly because the phone screen was on.

It's a YanRen.

Yanren has met with him very little during this period. Before the end of the year, the two of them were busy in the company. The last time they met, Gu Ning asked Qi Tang to go to Yan's house to eat and watch a movie again.

After that, Yan Ren was called back to U country by Yan Shuyang, because she wanted to cooperate with the international investigation of MH, but she had business to go to Kowloon for a while, so Yan Ren, the well-deserved future son-in-law, took over.

2013.02.10, Yanren arrived at the Capital Airport and called Qi Tang when he landed.

"Tang Tang."

Qi Tang adapted to Yanren's title.

The person who calls him Tangtang is usually Ouyang Yan, Qi Yunchang doesn't call him his son that way, he is usually called Xiaotang. The elders of the Yan family also called him Xiaotang, but only Yanren and Ouyang Yan called him that.

Maybe Qi Tang would get used to this name well seven years ago, but after seven years, Qi Tang will be called Tang Tang again by YanRen - he may still need some time to get used to it.

"Did you get off the plane?"

"Not yet." Yanren probably stood up, and the surroundings became a little noisy, "Get down now, do you want to come over for dinner at night?"

"I heard from my mother that there are guests at home recently, if you don't want to go, I will Come to Qi's house on the 12th to see you."

Yan Ren let out a low laugh, his voice was vaguely murmured and frosted, which evoked a vague urge to see him.

"I'll find you that night." Yan Ren said, "Dad said that there are several partners at noon, and we have to go back and meet."

"Well." Qi Tang replied, "I'll be busy first, it's too late to come back tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. It's all the same." Yan Ren seemed to be silent for a while on the other end of the phone, and asked a little puzzled , "Aren't you in a hurry to see me?"

He like to directly answer Yanren's question.

Really not in a hurry.

For Yan Ren, they were about to get married, and for Qi Tang, it was to meet with the other half who had been married for seven years. Mr. Qi and Mr. Yan, who had been in high positions for a long time, were usually busy in the morning, too busy. We can only sleep together, and we will have dinner together a little bit better.