Chapter 49:See through

2012.08.31.

Looking at the time on the clock, Qi Tang vaguely felt that lunch was a little tasteless.

This rebirth has lasted the longest time. In this week, he has adapted to a life without the pressure of work now, and is not exactly waiting for the seventeenth rebirth.

Qi's interest in MH's project has not yet started, and he has not yet intervened in any projects during this period. At the moment, the Qi family is in full swing, like a huge mothership sailing under the clear sky for thousands of miles, and there is no need to worry.

- Will it continue to be reborn?

Qi Tang's chopsticks touched the porcelain bowl lightly. Qi Mei dialed her diet meal without any interest, looked at Qi Tang and asked, "Brother, don't you want to eat?

After glancing at Qi Mei, he said "um".

Qi Mei pouted, put down her chopsticks, and asked with round and bright eyes, "Are you ready to go to school in China?"

"Do you need to prepare?" On the back of the chair, "It's just transferring the research project to Xingda University, it's not much different."

Qi Mei took a sip of grapefruit juice with a frown, "Then you will be a classmate with the domestic Alpha tomorrow—"

Qi Tang looked away slightly, but didn't speak.

After the school started, he joined the same Xingda university as Yanren, and most of his memories at the beginning were vivid and profound.

He walked into the classroom where the class meeting was held, and saw Alpha, whom he had met at the banquet, in the last row of the classroom.

This time point is completely different from the past, and the intersection between him and Yanren is almost zero.

In terms of rebirth, it's extremely weird here.

But if it is really not reborn - Qi Tang wondered a little suspiciously, from now on, he will start to deal with the incidents related to the MH company.

"Is Dad back at noon?"

Qi Mei picked broccoli, her interest was lacking, "he shouldn't be back at noon today, I think he will bring guests back in the afternoon."

"What kind of guests?"

"I don't know." There was a piece of meat in it, "Do you want to call and ask?"

Qi Yunchang really came back in the afternoon, indeed with a guest.

Qi Tang was sitting on the sofa waiting, and when he turned around, he saw a somewhat familiar face.

The international wanted exile after MH went bankrupt, MH's top executive Hurley.

"Dad." Qi Tang stood up, the coldness in his eyes was like a shadow of a star, but the smile on his lips was too tempered, as if there were countless mediations, so he was quite calm.

Qi Yunchang turned his head to see him and smiled, "Xiaotang is here, come and meet him, this is Hurley. This is my son Qitang—"

Hurley took two steps forward and clasped Qitang's slender and perfect palm. The meaning of being cold and alienated is neither light nor heavy, and Hurley could smell Qi Tang's slightly startling breath.

He tilted his head slightly to look at Qi Yunchang, released the hand he held with Qi Tang, and said in non-standard Chinese, "I heard that Mr. Qi is studying abroad?"

"Yes, before." Qi Tang replied with a nod. "Now come back to China to work on some projects."

Hurley nodded, "It's really a tiger father without a dog—"