Chapter 51: Bright

"Young Master Qi."

Qi Tang felt that the chair behind him was a little heavy. He turned his head and saw An Ziye was propping up behind his chair.

"Is it inconvenient to add friends?" An Ziye shook his wrist, the screen of his phone lit up, and there was a black and white nude image of a woman.

Qi Tang paused, and glanced at Yan Ren's side face.

"It's okay." Qi Tang exited the software on the phone screen, "Add what?"

"1chat, I sent you an application."

Qi Tang clicked on the software, "I'm sorry, I don't use it often."

His habit is completely Following the model seven years later, 1chat was not his main software after seven years, and the message system that came with his mobile phone became the only information interaction tool he used.

"Then what do you usually use?" An Ziye asked curiously.

Qi Tang clicked on more than 20 lists waiting to be added, slid down slightly to see Yan Ren, and added them from the beginning.

"Information." Qi Tang said casually, "Omega is more popular in school?"

"No." An Ziye stood up after Qi Tang passed the application, stretched out lazily, "Look who it is, what does it look like? Like this—"

Qi Tang put the phone back on the table, barely reacting to An Ziye's teasing.

An Ziye smiled and bowed slightly, "Qi Tang, what kind of Alpha do you think is worthy of you?"

If it was another Omega, his heartbeat started to speed up long ago under An Ziye's frivolous and intimate contact.

But Qi Tang was very familiar with An Ziye's way of making O, so he looked up at him unmoved and asked, "Why are you so familiar with Me, An Ziye?"

"Isn't it bad?" Behind Qi Tang, "Don't you think the Yanren kind is more suitable?"

If Qi Tang had encountered such a situation eight years ago, it is estimated that his expression would have been frozen without a word. But the years have polished him again, and Mr. Qi nodded at this kind of joke, "Maybe?"

Sitting next to him, YanRen gave up his throne and turned his head to look at Qi Tang.

"Ah, don't you like my types?" An Ziye asked with a stern face, "Tell me, I don't believe how much you know about me just after returning to China. It's too general."

"You smoke, go to nightclubs. ." Qi Tang said while recalling, "You don't have a fixed partner, you keep changing your partners , and you don't plan to be responsible, and you don't want to get married."

An Ziye was still smiling, and the words of mediation seemed to swirl around his lips, seasoned coaxing. The skill seems to be about to be displayed on Qi Tang's body.

"And you especially love women—is that enough?"

"Have you known me in detail?"

Qi Tang was slightly contemptuous by his face, and almost blurted out, "Boss An, you were really shameless when you were young." , but still indifferently said, "It's all on the Internet, do you still need me to understand?"

Yan Ren sat on his side and crossed his long legs, supporting his chin and looking at Qi Tang intently, his faint smile became obvious.

Qi Tang didn't care about Yanren's somewhat harassing, pressure-sensitive gaze, but he still turned his eyes away from the almost substantive gaze.