Chapter 36: Make mistakes

"It's not troublesome for us." Qi Tang heard Yanren reply, "I told my mother that we are here to see you and go back after playing for a few days."

"Is the company okay?" Qi Mei asked , She lay down for two days after sobering up. Although her face was still faint and pale, the color of her eyes had gradually recovered, as if the accident was just a temporary accident, and she had not been hit too hard at all.

"The secretary is not raised for nothing." Yan Ren tilted his head and glanced at Qi Tang, who was holding a glass bowl with the apples Yan Shuyang bought in the morning.

Yan Shuyang leaned on the side and looked at the document, making a few words from time to time, and seeing Qi Tang came out and put the document away, "Bring it here."

Qi Tang looked at Yan Shuyang in surprise, "Auntie will cut "You don't ? "

Yan Ren took the glass bowl from Qi Tang's hand with a low smile, "I'll cut it and wipe my hand."

Qi Tang retracted his hand, and Yan Shuyang rolled his eyes, "I'm just pregnant, Washing a fruit and peeling it doesn't matter at all, right?"

The other three glanced at Yan Shuyang, Qi Tang and Yan Ren didn't say a word because they thought it was not good for Qi Mei or a child to ask in front of Qi Mei, is Qi Mei? Because I knew it, I pretended to be dumb and didn't dare to say it.

Qi Mei smiled slightly and changed the topic, "I really don't need to guard me 24 hours a day, what can I do now?"

Qi Tang sat beside Yanren, "What is your problem with driving without a license? When did it start?"

Qi Mei pretended to be deaf.

Qi Tang's eyes swept across Qi Mei lightly. She didn't look much different from usual, as if her rebellion was not particularly obvious.

After being able to laugh, she still smiles, which seems very natural, but the insignificant astringency and pain are still hidden, so that her smile does not last for a long time, and it turns into an expression that needs to be mobilized to appear.

"Don't worry, your brother won't be able to keep you for a few days. There will definitely be a backlog in dealing with the company's affairs like this. It is estimated that you will have to return to China in two or three days." Yan Shuyang looked down and approved the documents.

"My assistant and I will take turns watching you. After you leave the hospital, don't even think about going to a friend's house. Just stay with me and then go back to China. If such a big thing happens, who do you want to worry about?"

Qi Mei's smile was diluted. The same faded, as if being exposed, the shimmer in her eyes just quivered meaninglessly with the blink.

"Can Xiaomei eat it?" Yanren asked.

Qi Mei stretched out her intact hand and waved, "I don't need it."

Yan Ren motioned to Yan Shuyang, "Do you want to cut it?"

"No."

Yan Ren got up and handed her the apple, then went to get a bowl Apple cut into pieces.

Yan Shuyang gave Qi Tang a playful look, "Xiao Tang is so particular about it?"

Qi Tang's eyes were thin and flat, and he glanced at Yan Ran with no emotion.

"No, it's me who wants to eat." Yan Ren answered naturally while cutting his head without raising his head.

Qi Mei was spoken to by Yan Shuyang just now. She didn't seem to listen to their communication. She just thought about it, smiled and added slowly, "I won't do anything dangerous anymore...that day. I drank too much, and my mood also went wrong--"