Chapter 28: Lover

The shock of the plane landing made Qi Tang half-squinted and opened his eyes. The warm temperature around his body was like a gentle ocean current penetrating through his clothes. Yanren hugged him by his side and looked at the phone with lowered eyes.

"Arrived?" Qi Tang asked in a low voice.

Looking out through the cabin window, the night is falling, and the lights in the airport are regularly on and off. The other light source is the terminal building farther away, and the warm halo shines through the glass, on the snow Melts lightly.

"Yeah." Yan Ren slightly relaxed the strength of his arms, watching Qi Tang lean back on his seat, and stretched it slightly.

"You don't have to sleep at night." Qi Tang folded the blanket and took the water from Chen Zhiqiang.

"I just woke up not long ago." Yan Ren motioned to Qi Tang to give him the cup, "How do you feel now? Has the medicine worked?"

"Well." Qi Tang looked down at the time, the phone had automatically changed the time zone, It's past six in the evening, "I don't feel anything, it's almost good."

"Is it cold?"

Chen Zhiqiang immediately opened his luggage after hearing the words, and took out the gloves, knitted hat, and down jacket from the vacuum bag.

"No." Qi Tang put on his gloves and got up from his seat, "How much temperature is it outside?"

"Minus seventeen degrees." Chen Zhiqiang replied, "President Qi, President Yan, after you change your clothes, will you get off the plane?

Yan Ren nodded and separated Chen Zhiqiang from the curtain .

"Would you like to warm up for a while and then take it off?"

"No." Qi Tang casually put his coat on the back of the chair and turned to get warm clothes. Yan Ren approached from behind him, and the weight and pressure were firmly attached to Qi Tang's back.

After Qi Tang's movements, he felt Yanren buried in the back of his slightly leaning forward neck, and his waist was also fixed under Yanren's arms.

Because he was worried that Chen Zhiqiang was still outside, Qi Tang kept silent, alternating warm and slightly cold breaths on the back of his neck, Yan Ren Qianqian rubbed the glands under his flesh that were no longer sore, and lowered his breath. Sheng asked, "Is it all right here?"

Yan Ren's touch is completely different from the cloth or his own movements. The glands seem to have their own consciousness and can distinguish who is the real lord here.

Before dawdling enough, Yan Ren was stopped by Qi Tang's raised hand. He leaned on the back of Qi Tang's neck with a low smile, and pressed the palm of Qi Tang's refusal to his muscular side neck. His hands rubbed slowly.

That kind of itch is not intense, even just a slight, like the strings that are taut and vibrating slowly after pressing down on the keys, it won't encourage blood flow, and it's even less likely to cause gasping under the teeth.

Qi Tang's vision is particularly clear, the warm colors in the cabin, the neatly stacked clothes on the leather seats, the color differences and the completely different textures, as well as the freshly dated newspapers and magazines - but his attention seems to be focused on his thighs On the front side, it sank into the skin again, and the acidity ran from the knee joint to the thigh bone, as if it was a warm stretch-

"...Yanren."

Yanren pressed his hand, on the side of his neck. Slowly rubbing, Qi Tang could feel the faintly excited and accelerated pulsation hidden under the hot texture through the rubbing of his palms.