Chapter 64: Embarrassed

Famous families are different from those first- and second-tier stars. Even though the recent turmoil between Yanren and Qi Tang has been raging, they didn't cause much disturbance when they arrived at the airport.

Yan's car was also waiting on the arrival floor, and as soon as he got out of the elevator, Yan Ren received a call from Gu Ning.

"Mom?"

"Are you going to eat at his house with Xiaotang?" Gu Ning asked with a smile.

"Well."

Chen Zhiqiang went to the front of the car and opened the back door for Yanren first. Looking back, he found that Yan Shao consciously followed Qi Shao into the car, and he didn't even take a step here.

Yanren sat in Qi's car, the front and rear baffles had been pulled up, he closed the door, and turned his phone to speaker mode.

"Then are you staying at Xiaotang's house at night?" Gu Ning laughed twice after asking, her joy beyond words.

Yanren looked at Qi Tang, and Qi Tang said silently: It's fine.

"Yeah." Yanren replied again, slightly bent the corner of his mouth towards Qi Tang, and held Qi Tang and said, "Let Chen Zhiqiang not have to wait for me, just go back directly."

Gu Ning said "oh", her voice faintly returning A strong smile could be discerned, "Okay, what about tomorrow morning?"

Qi Tang's eyes curved slightly to an invisible arc, he rubbed Yanren's knuckles with his held hands, and said to the phone. , "Auntie, I'll send Yanren to the company tomorrow."

Gu Ning heard him, and immediately said, "Yeah, Xiaoyan, give Xiaotang the phone, I'll talk to Xiaotang."

Qitang answered the phone, "Auntie "

"Did you eat well over there? Did you live well?" Gu Ning's speech speed suddenly became faster, as if his interest in the conversation suddenly increased, "Did Yanren pick you up on time and didn't make you unhappy? Right?"

The smile became obvious, like a silent and gentle spread, Qi Tang said warmly, "It's all good, Yanren didn't mess with me, thank you Auntie."

"Xiaotang, ask Xiaoyan to buy it in U country . Do you have a present?"

Qi Tang's eyes turned from the screen to Yanren, and she was slightly surprised, "It's okay, auntie, don't be so polite..."

"Oh, that's polite, it's not that I'm going to play with your mother, Xiaoyan—"

"I bought it. "Yan Ren leaned closer and said, "It should have been delivered."

Gu Ning responded with satisfaction, "Xiao Tang, come to our house to play in two days, Xiao Yan's father insists on building a home cinema, Let's take a look together."

"Okay." Qi Tang said, "I'll go in two days."

"Which two days?"

Gu Ning's relentless attitude is a bit stubborn and cute, no wonder this kind of temper is related to Ouyang Yan The more you play, the better - when Qi Tang and Yanren didn't know each other, the two mothers were more of a sparse connection between the boss's wife. Now, because of the relationship between Yanren and Qi Tang, the two are often together as sisters. went out to play.

"The day after tomorrow? I might have to stay in the company tomorrow—" Qi Tang replied after considering it.

"Ah yes, then you go to work first, just don't forget about it when you're done."

"No, don't worry, I'll definitely go." Qi Tang said.

After hanging up the phone, Qi Tang turned to Yanren and asked, "What gift did you buy, why didn't you tell me?"