Chapter 57: Pity

The white china plate was hot and steamy, the soup was embedded in the sunken area, and the tiny air bubbles evoked a clear appetite.

Qi Mei only brushed her teeth and came down for lunch, looking a little worried.

"Where's my brother?" she asked vaguely.

"Your brother said he wanted to discuss something with me, and he was holding documents." Qi Yunchang said, he glanced at Qi Mei one more time, Qi Mei had one leg crossed, the other was hanging down comfortably, and a slipper was hanging.

"Xiaomei, put both legs down."

Qi Mei shook her slippers and ignored him.

Ouyang Yan glanced up, Qi Tang had no sign of going out yet, she stopped her chopsticks slightly, "Xiao Tang has been very close to the Yan family recently."

"Really?" Qi Mei rarely heard her brother's words so for the little bit of news, she raised her head in high spirits.

"Aren't they classmates?" Qi Yunchang asked while drinking soup.

"Yeah, but Yanren sent Xiaotang back a few times." Ouyang Yan thought, "I also heard from your Aunt Gu that they were said to be a couple on the Xingda Forum, and showed me the photos."

"What photo?" Qi Mei put down the bowl and walked to Ouyang Yan, "Show me."

Ouyang Yan unlocked her phone, and enlarged a small picture sent, before she opened the conversation between Gu Ning and Ouyang Yan, The two worried mothers sighed to each other, "If only it were true", "I haven't seen any sweetheart when the child is already so old."

Qi Yunchang has been the boss for many years and can be called an insulator of gossip, but it is about his own son, so he also came over to see it together, "Let me see."

Ouyang Yan showed them.

The photo should have been taken from outside the classroom. Qi Tang was sitting inside the banquet office, focusing on what he was doing, with an expression of alienation and indifference that had nothing to do with him.

Yan Ren's terrifying gaze pierced into the camera, the young Alpha vented his strong deterrent meaning like a budding figure, and the slightly forward blocking action was more like a silent occupation, eyeing all those who peeped.

"Wow." Qi Mei pulled the phone away and took a closer look.

Qi Yunchang frowned and nodded, "There's something wrong with that."

"What's a problem?" Ouyang Yan stretched out his hand and pushed him, "How old is Xiaotang, it's rare to have an Alpha that I'm satisfied with."

Qi Yunchang said no and Continue to eat silently, resisting reality with silence. "What's wrong with Ren Xiaoyan ?"

Qi Yunchang endured and endured, "It's all called Xiaoyan..."

"You say." Under the pressure of his wife, Qi Yunchang thought about it, "It's too early."

Ouyang Yan snorted and ignored him, then asked Qi Mei, "How is it, is it okay?"

Qi Mei nodded, blinked her eyes and asked in a low voice, "But does brother mean that?"

After passing the mobile phone that Qi Mei handed back, she sighed sadly, "It should be not yet."

Qi Yunchang breathed a sigh of relief, and Qi Mei said quietly, "I think it looks like a good match. Mom, think about it, my brother didn't know what to do before. No Alpha can sit by his side, at least from this point of view, he shouldn't hate Yanren."