Chapter 46: Despicable

"Hello."

"It's me, are you asleep?"

"What's the matter?"

Kule smiled on the other end of the phone, "You still have this attitude... Project, what do you want to do with it?"

The weak and sloppy look condensed, and he slowly got up from the bath, as if he was repeating his armor silently, "My father and I are dealing with it."

"Huh?" , I said 'Surrounded by the Milky Way', what do you want to do with it?"

"...I have already donated it to the school."

"Don't you care what the school does?"

"It doesn't matter." Qi Tang leaned against the sink and said, "I didn't think about it. I 've passed."

"If you..."

"As you wish, I'll hang up." Qi Tang picked up the phone, not caring what Kule was going to do, or what he didn't plan to do. These alphas just bore him, especially at times like this.

The phone rang a second time, and Qi Tang looked down coldly.

A little surprised, it's not Kule , it's Yanren.

Yanren should be the most characteristic Alpha he has ever encountered, Yanren is very strange.

The family background is not as good as Qi Tang's, there is always a very disdainful way to please, and after working hard for a long time, Qi Tang is in a good mood occasionally, and sneers full of ridicule in return.

Alpha's family background is very different from Qi's. They are always restraining themselves and at the same time, they are indifferent, revealing to Qi Tang the innocuous problems of their little, rich family sons, and they feel that they are full of Omegas Charm.

It seems that they just hope that Qi Tang will fall in love with their charms, and be obsessed with accommodating their shortcomings that they will never change, so as to achieve a stable marriage relationship that cannot be equal to Alpha and Omega.

But YanRen is different.

He has been restrained from the beginning, and sometimes Qi Tang will find problems in him, but the number of such problems has been decreasing.

He converged and changed at the same time, so that the truth and the hidden could be completely combined, to the point that Qi Tang couldn't understand it.

But in any case, when he gets along with Yanren, he has the least pressure and thinks the least. Even at the invitation of Yanren, they have a lot of entertainment time together.

When he was still hesitating to answer, there was a knock on the door, "Young Master Qi, Mr. Qi fainted in the company and is now being taken to the hospital. Madam asked me to..." His thoughts were swept away.

Changing clothes, going out quickly, speeding, night, early morning, hospital.

All the things in the company poured out from Qi Yunchang to Qi Tang.

Like a quagmire, there is no possibility of breathing at all, just struggling, and then sinking, repeating, very futile.

Qi Tang sat beside Qi Yunchang's hospital bed, and sometimes he was accompanied by the equally anxious and collapsed board of directors.

He can only sit for a while, and can't do anything, and then go back to the company.

Nothing gets better, it's all just sink deeper . Fortunately, Qi Yunchang woke up, and that kind of sneaky coldness that came from being unable to sleep at night finally subsided.