Chapter 59: Expected

"MH doesn't plan to make money from An's."

Qi Tang sat opposite YanShuyang, Yan Ren sat beside him, Yan Shuyang folded her long legs, and the toes of her boots were slightly raised.

"I know." Qi Tang nodded, "They just entered the Qi family like a bridge."

Yan Shuyang's eyebrows were raised, and her slightly sly and soft smile made her age impossible to show at all. She didn't ask Qi Tang why Qi Tang planned to take over the project if he knew, she just lowered her eyes and flipped through the documents,

"About the fact about MH, I only started to prepare when Xiao Yan was talking to me, so this is the only thing at the moment. You can send it back to China first, and then what needs to be done directly in the company, in addition."

Qi Tang's eyes met Yan Shuyang's, Yan Shuyang's hand on the sofa supported her chin, "I don't know how many deals MH and Yan's have had before, but it is said that you have collaborated on many projects before, in order to avoid It's a bit of a shocker - after all, you're coming to U country now, it's just as alarming to MH, you and Xiaoyan really should have some eye-catching news -"

"I see." Qi Tang nodded, his smile on the corner of his mouth Wei Wei raised, "Thank you Auntie."

Yan Shuyang was instantly elated.

"Come back for a meeting in the evening." Yan Shuyang closed the document, "as much as it
is possible to match the domestic time, don't let your Qi family's time differ too far. Now go watch a movie or have something to eat, in crowded places. A few photos were taken of the place, and I will be busy at night."

Yan Ren nodded, got up and waited for Qi Tang.

"Do you need me to find a team for you?" Yan Shuyang glanced at Yan Ren with a smile.

"No need." Yan Ren looked down at Qi Tang and said with a faint smile, "We can solve it ourselves."

Qi Tang looked at him, smiled a little, and came out with him, "Have you made up your mind?

" Most people are very familiar with Yan Ren. Although he rarely travels abroad at present, Young Master Yan is no stranger to them, but Qi Tang, who is walking beside Yan Ren, is very eye-catching.

Even if you don't mention Qi Tang's family, just looking at that heartbreaking face will make a deep impression on him.

The indifference raised in Qi's family, the reserved and slightly level-headed attitude of alienation, like the angular halo that overflows from the cutting of a diamond, enveloped him in a slightly distorted sense of color.

Not to mention that he was originally the eldest son of the Qi family. The young and charming Omega of the Qi family was a well-known representative of power and wealth at Maistan University.

Now, Qi Tang, who once longed to keep a low profile, but had been unable to hide his enthusiasm, was actually walking beside his boss's son.

Although there is no intimacy between the two, such as holding hands, or cuddling.

But that kind of vagueness, some kind of silent whisper between the eyes, and even the side-by-side distance that makes people repeatedly speculate, makes people feel that the relationship is not that simple.

"What are you thinking about?" Qi Tang asked, and he guessed with a sense of deduction, "Buy a pair of rings, go to a movie, then take a picture of the clasped hands and send a message—"

Yan Ren suddenly looked at him, and after a pause, he frowned slightly and asked, "Do you want to buy a pair of rings?"

"No." There was a hint of ridicule in Qi Tang's eyes, "I think you want to do this?"