Chapter 30: Secret

When we arrived at Tesk, Tesk's shop had just opened its doors.

Different from the atmosphere of Xingguo, perhaps because of the rendering of snow trails, the place is completely immersed in a leisurely and comfortable tone, and even the sunlight seems to be transparent and slow, and the air is fresh and filled with the vigor of thin popularity.

Every shop on the street has its own characteristics, so the colors are different.

But whether it is dark blue or cinnamon, light coffee, wine red, and perhaps dark brown, they are all filled with a particularly comfortable sense of design.

The snow on the street varies in thickness, and the people who sweep it are lazy, but the accumulated snow is clear and soft white, and the ochre-colored stone floor swept below has slightly deep stripes, forming a comfortable street scene with the shops.

"Do you want to come to Tesk for shopping?" Qi Tang turned to look at Yanren.

Tesk is a very economically developed area, but it is completely different from large-scale stores. The buildings here are located on top of stores, some of which are whole shops, and some may be residents, but in short, it does not exceed three floors.

The snow from the ridges of the roof slid down the slope, and in summer there was only snow on the window sills full of flowers.

"Yeah." Yan Ren held his hand, and there was a slight creaking sound under his boots.

These buildings are not arranged in a straight line on both sides of the street, but present different inclination angles. When Qi Tang looks straight, he can only see the house at the end, and the other two directions are invisible corners.

"Are you preparing for a surprise?"

Yan Ren turned around and looked at Qi Tang with a slight smile, "No."

Qi Tang was slightly surprised, and Yan Ren continued, "I have something I want to buy."

At the end, he turned right. Some obvious changes have taken place in the building. The fence is set up from a certain section, and the bottom is a huge gray wall brick, and the beige wall above is neatly painted. The lush vine leaves are covered with fresh snow, like mint leaves sprinkled with frosting on the dessert, dotted in clusters.

Inside the walls can be seen a private mansion, built in a particularly retro style, with brownish-yellow tones, and the bright red sunshades in front of the windows are slantingly propped up, making the color conflict extremely pleasing to the eye.

"Is it here?" Qi Tang looked at someone outside the mansion waiting at the door, and saw them coming from a distance again.

"Yes."

"Mr. Yan, Mr. Qi." The man bowed deeply with great court etiquette, and spoke fluently in English full of Oxford accents, "I am the head of Manka, please come with me."

Manka It is a well-known and prestigious family in Tosk. It first made a fortune on exquisite aristocratic jewelry. Now, the business scope of Tosk has spread in all aspects, and the production of jewelry has become particularly ancient and extravagant.

Qi Tang suddenly remembered that Yanren and An Ziran went shopping together after that. At that time, his anger, displeasure, and habitual silence without questioning caused him to not know why Yanren did that, and what happened afterward. .

"...If you came to Tesk, why would you come?"

"Me?"

"Well." Qi Tang glanced at him.

"Am I alone?" Yan Ren squeezed Qi Tang's hand and asked as if to confirm.

"Yes."

They came to the door of Manka's mansion. The dark green wooden door covered with paint had been opened, the snow in the front yard had been swept away, and the marble fountains on both sides of the door had no water, only the stone-carved dolphins jumped up. go.