Chapter 58: Nightmare

The temperature is a little cool.

The abdomen doesn't seem to be very comfortable. This feeling has been gone for a while, and Qi Tang sleepily stretched out his hand to cover his lower abdomen.

The movement of turning over came from behind, and Yan Ren still sounded sober. He tried to get into Qi Tang's bed as gently as possible, and held Qi Tang into his arms.

The body temperature behind him was higher, as if he was enclosed within a protective confinement, the coolness dissipated, and the breath of their long-mixed post-marriage was lingering on the tip of the nose.

Qi Tang felt Yan Ren buried in the side of his neck, and kissed lightly and restrainedly in between.

"Probably because he was so sleepy, his somatosensory memory was lost piece by piece. Yan Ren hugged his hand and touched Qi Tang's cool wrist, put on Qi Tang's slightly relaxed palm in his sleep, and rubbed Qi Tang's lower abdomen with his palm.

Qi Tang relaxed with all his heart, and his consciousness fell vaguely, as if he was slowly sinking into the warm and gentle quicksand.

His sleep was too fragile, and he was easily disturbed by work. The moment the phone rang, Yan Ren quickly pulled away and snuffed out the phone.

Qi Tang just floated slightly awake and fell into a dream like a bubble burst.

Yan Ren didn't hug him anymore, but got up silently and went out with his phone.

The falling warmth penetrated into the surface of the body, and the heat source covering the lower abdomen has also disappeared, as if the chill penetrated into the nerves in a subtle and piercing manner, and was transmitted to all parts of the body.

Why is it so cold?

What about YanRen?

Qi Tang frowned and shrank a little, then half-squinted his eyes to get the phone.

2020.09.27.

This familiar, but a bit distant number due to the chaotic time, paused for a moment in Qi Tang's eyes, and then caused Qi Tang to sit up instantly like burns or coercion.

He immediately turned on the light, dispelling the darkness as he dispelled fear. Qi Tang put on his slippers and walked out, the surroundings were too bright, almost blinding, his mind went blank, sweating cold, and the wet cold made his whole body shudder.

Qi Tang walked out of the bedroom door with trembling legs, dialed the call to Yan Ren, and the waiting tone came from the speaker, hitting the ribs, like a bloody wedge nailed to the ribs.

His call was on for a long time and hung up automatically after a while.

The light in the living room was on. Seeing that it was Qi Tang, Sister Li asked in confusion, "Mr. Qi, you haven't slept yet? Why is your face so pale?"

" What about Yanren ?" , like a pile of ice, melting along the blood vessels.

Wasn't he born again? Why go back eight years later?

"Mr. Yan just went out..."

Qi Tang couldn't take care of changing his clothes, so he pushed the door and stepped out.

"Mr. Qi, at night..." Sister Li shouted behind him, but her voice became more and more blurred.

The heart jumped into the tinnitus, and the head almost started buzzing. Fear took root and sprouted in every cell, and grew into the sky, as if to completely crack the organ, so that Qi Tang could not be defeated.